Archived New Paygrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our RC goal is 40+ and we rarely get close anymore... a lot of the GSAs and GSTLs that pushed them heavily have moved on and the new ones talk about it but are very slack about it.. which is great because I'm strugglin

Last edited:
Our RC goal is 40+ and we rarely get close anymore... a lot of the GSAs and GSTLs that pushed them heavily have moved on and the new ones talk about it but are very slack about it.. which is great because I'm strugglin

I'm 100% sure my store hasn't made goal more than 10 times this year. Every time I cashier I try sooo.. soo hard to get Redcards, but it's not worth it at all. I legitimately think everyone in my area either has one or does NOT want one. I wouldn't either, it doesn't really offer much, compared to Amazon's card + Prime. Amazon is literally the king in this market right now, they can do things like give people really good credit cards for Amazon usage that can be used everywhere else because simply put they can and will because they have the money and support of customers. It's hard to deny I love to shop from Amazon, no other place offers free 1-2 day shipping. You can get free 1 day shipping if you place an order in time before the weekend/day runs out, I also think it depends on the price/weight of an item on whether you can get free 1-day shipping. I know Walmart has a version of two-day shipping, I think if you spend like $50 or more you get it, so no need for a membership, but yet you still have to spend much more money.

Same here. Our goal is 60+ per week and we're lucky if we even get 1/3 of that. But the DTL isn't focused on REDs right now, so none of the ETLs are either.

Yeah we had 22 on a goal of 48. I joked with my etl ge and she said idgas. She has quite the potty mouth

My store hasn't said anything on the pay grades 35 and TL. Has anybody been told anything about this? Were these new pay grades were supposed to happen this month as well? We only had a huddle where they told us that everybody was going to be $11, but that was it. I'm Beauty TM BTW.

My store hasn't said anything on the pay grades 35 and TL. Has anybody been told anything about this? Were these new pay grades were supposed to happen this month as well? We only had a huddle where they told us that everybody was going to be $11, but that was it. I'm Beauty TM BTW.

Hasnt gone into effect yet. You will probably be pulled in by your HR to be told your new paygrade either this week or next.

The official directive is that non speciality members will not be able to pick up speciality shifts anymore. So while an AA team member can pick up a cashier shift. They don't want cashier's picking up beauty and electronics shifts.

Im kind of excited about this

All of our market TM's here got bumped to $11 and our new hire for Starbucks starts out at $11.50.

Will current Starbucks TM's get a bump in their pay? Since at my store the starting pay for a SB TM was already $11.

I heard Guest Services Team Members will be considered speciality! I hope this is true for pay reasons and because cashiers sent to Guest Services tend to leave it looking horrible while I'm on break o_O

Does anyone have clarification as to the meaning of "Eligible for job differential" that is footnoted on some of the work areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back