Archived New Paygrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our raises went into effect on 11/8 we are on the B pay cycle.

I may have missed this....... is there a list of the pay grades and their minimum//maximum amounts for pay grade 30? I've seen the page for pay grade for A&A of grade 35.

I may have missed this....... is there a list of the pay grades and their minimum//maximum amounts for pay grade 30? I've seen the page for pay grade for A&A of grade 35.

The max depends on your area. Some areas pay better than others (some start at 12, 13, 14 or 15).

I have decided not to post mine here after people started threatening to take theirs into their store leadership.

Last edited:
I'm on flow making $11.94 an hour, not including a $1 shift differential. Our stores base is $11, even before the company-wide increase. I've yet to have a 'conversation' and everyone at my store knows nothing about a wage change (or so they say publicly.) What increase, if any, should I be expecting?

I'm on flow making $11.94 an hour, not including a $1 shift differential. Our stores base is $11, even before the company-wide increase. I've yet to have a 'conversation' and everyone at my store knows nothing about a wage change (or so they say publicly.) What increase, if any, should I be expecting?
None.

Is there a way to see if you are moving up in pay before the next paycheck? I'm BR and make $11 so I'm guessing I'm not getting a increase, but is there a way to check?

Is there a way to see if you are moving up in pay before the next paycheck? I'm BR and make $11 so I'm guessing I'm not getting a increase, but is there a way to check?

not sure about checking but you should be friendly with HR enough to just run it by them when they're not doing anything too crazy...otherwise yeah you probably aren't gonna get an increase, bro. 11 is gonna be standard and if you already make more than that you aren't gonna see a difference. Actual raises only happen once a year. This is more lined up with new TMs who will probably have to earn their wage. They'll probably start at base pay and move to 11 in the next couple weeks.

Edit: Everyone who has questions about small stuff like this should not feel worried about running stuff by HR. HR is so busy they aren't gonna judge you on a silly question. Part of their job is to help you understand everything and if you don't get something you need to go to them. If HR isn't available and you don't feel comfortable going to a team lead- you really need to ask the STL for a moment to talk. Don't be discouraged and remember that flexibility in our day to day tasks is what makes target better than wal mart.

Related: HR TMs and TLs are trained to be receptive to worries and questions. I feel like most new folks don't understand what human resources is supposed to do. If you have ANY issues at work and need to discuss them...ask a team lead sure...but when in doubt go bother your HR TM or TL and ask them to help you resolve your issues. Being busy isn't a good enough excuse for HR to avoid you. Unless the HR is being forced to do a lot of LOD shifts due to lack of staff or something you should be able to talk to HR the same day you request to talk to them. And if all else fails...give up and start doing shit incorrectly passive aggressively and ruin every team members week/life. Jokes~! don't please

Last edited:
@EchoFoxtrot thanks for the reply. I kinda figured that. But I think the last time base pay went up I still got an increase even though I was already over the new base.

We were told in Friday's huddle that the new rate for flow in our store would be $11.75

still can’t believe hrtm’s are essentially getting demoted. i am cross trained in multiple areas of the store and i will only be getting bumped a couple of cents...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back