Archived New POG Fills/Revision Fills (after My Work 2.0 launch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, after My Work 2.0 launched, my store has been noticing and seeing issues with getting all the freight that is located in the backroom to be pulled in a batch. We were told to use "Fill to depth" to make a batch immediately after tying the planogram or revision but it does not capture everything since we have had to shoot "EXF's" in order to get all the freight out. Anyone else having issues? Or is there some other fill that needs to be used? I have My Supported the issue but I get the run around answer. I am legitimately curious on how other stores are doing their "FILLS."

Last edited:
I've had to do fill for depth and exf's as well, but I am really counting on my end of set audit to come through for me with toys honestly. I really wish they would fix the issue

We've tried visual out of stocks and sales floor capacity to fill but those have the same issues. Last week in Seasonal I dropped 3 pulls for every POG just to try to get everything to pull from the backroom. It's incredibly frustrating to not be able to get everything in one shot, wastes so much time.

yep.... same problem at my store.... and unfortunately no answers. we just finished setting toys today and had to do the exf batches

For anyone experiencing this, the team who creates the pulls is trying to look into this. If you can call the CSC, use myHelp or mySupport to note down the time and date of a dropped fill, what fillgroup/pog and ideally what myWork says the fill will fill (dpcis and eaches) and if possible please also indicate how much was actually pulled when you pulled the batch.

Damn. Who has time for that?? We may not even get done setting for the week. Never mind all the salvage STILL coming out of the backroom. 7 skids so far.

I've noticed it for awhile.

I usually drop a batch on a POG, then Pull/Push, and then go back through and reshoot all of the OUTs to get the rest of the product out of the locations in the BR.

:shrug:

I don't usually MySupport. Not worth it.

You have to select "NO" when it asks "hey you just tied this POG, wanna drop a batch?" and then wait 5-15 minutes and try dropping the batch again. It takes a few minutes for the updated capacities to trigger the system for replen.

I don't think it's so much a discrepancy between what it says it will pull and what actually pulls. As an example: let's say I set a new sporting goods endcap which has 6 DPCIs. I create my pull and go into Move to pull the batch. Assume the endcap is 100% in stock and all items are located in the backroom. The batch in Move should indicate it will pull 6 DPCIs in whatever quantity SFQ is set at. The batch only shows 1 DPCI and only 1 DPCI pulls. The remaining DPCIs only pull after creating an EXF or manually pulling each out of the backroom.

If what @Spitfire says is accurate (which I will test out tomorrow and if it works, thank you!), this is where the system is failing us. If we are being asked to make a batch we should be able to accurately the first time, there should not be a delay. I could understand a delay between when the batch is made in myWork and when you can see it in Move to give the system time to update capacities, but then myWork should tell you to wait X amount of time before pulling the batch to ensure accurate quantities.

Last edited:
@SigningLady You got it. It's not that the DPCIs you're asking for aren't dropping into the Move batch. It's that myWork takes a bit of time after you tie the POG to register the new capacities and square them with the current SFQs to generate the batch options. I don't know if there's a fix in the works, but it's a known issue with the really simple solution of just waiting a bit. MyWork 2.0 is feature packed but usability wise it's a shit show.

also in case anyone didn't know, when you hit "yes" to the "hey you just tied a POG, wanna drop a batch?" question, the batch that generates will be for the lowest fill option (visual out of stocks).

You have to select "NO" when it asks "hey you just tied this POG, wanna drop a batch?" and then wait 5-15 minutes and try dropping the batch again. It takes a few minutes for the updated capacities to trigger the system for replen.
So you are saying to say "No" first then wait 5-15 min and manage inventory to request a batch under what? "Fill to depth?" What about Revision batches? Same thing?

Yes with revisions we say no to the batch then give it time to register the quantities then drop a visual out of stock batch. With revisions they only give you the time to new product. With pogs you would do the same thing then do sales floor capacity.

Thanks for all your responses! I will definitely try this next time and see what happens.

Update...It didn't work. Tested it out today whilst setting Toys and it only added 3 more DPCI's to the batch. Still had to do EXF's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back