Archived New to, well, everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashes nerf herder

DarthAshes
Hey guys! My name is Ashes, and I've been hired as seasonal hardlines. Also, back up cashier. I am definitely excited after my first day of training, however still concerned. I have NO IDEA how to clock in when I show up at 8 on Tuesday. I was hoping to maybe get some step by step instructions or any advice possible. Ive already received my TM number, but my first day it wasn't active, so they barely briefed me and I have already forgotten. I have so many different concerns and questions, but thats really all that has me stressed out at the moment. Thank you all so much in advance!
-Ashes. :oops:

Everyone is a back up cashier.

Welcome!

Q4 is here... gird your loins.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

When you arrive, try to punch in like normal, by hitting "Start Work" on the time clock and entering your TM number. If it doesn't work, ask for the LOD and they will assist you. If you have any questions about Hardlines or anything in general, feel free to ask.

Welcome to Target and welcome to The Break Room. Enjoy the ride.

today is my first day working hardline by my self. what should i do right when i get there? do i just start doing pulls ask someone what to do what?

today is my first day working hardline by my self. what should i do right when i get there? do i just start doing pulls ask someone what to do what?

Always check in with the LOD and ask what they need you to start on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back