Archived NEW VMTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all! I'm a new VMTL and I know this position is very new, so I just wanted to know other VML/VMTL experience with training and such. Any tips?

I got recruited for the position as well. I'm on my second week. But, in reality, there's a gap in my opinion of what the expectations are for the role..... Because it's new, it's hard to rely on a shadow of what is exactly supposed to be done on a daily basis. It's challenging to be a new member to target altogether, so much lingo I have to learn and get used to. Everything is new. I feel a little lost and overwhelmed. In my perspective, there's a huge opportunity on visuals. But. Since everything has a location, messing with pogs and planos is still on hold for me. I want to get the basics down first. Of a day to day life at target... The team is a little apprehensive as to what the role is in reality. The TL have been very welcoming and enthusiastic, which is great inspiration to want to learn as much as possible.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate this! It's challenging to learn when the team shows you their way when teaching, but this helps me tremendously, when I read actual concrete info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back