Archived Non Rehire able

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically I used to work for target about a year ago. I had to leave the store I used to work at for something I had no control over at the time. Now I'm trying to get back into my former store and I have been denied an interview for bad attendance. I actually had a TL contact me letting my know they were looking to hire for the Holiday season. Basically telling me that he was going to talk to his boss to get me an interview which they did. Been waiting a whole week and today I got in contact with them again and they tell me that I have been denied for attendance issues. As for the attendance issues, I actually had a couple of call outs during the time I was working at target. Related to a car accident I had during the time I used to work for them. I actually had doctor notes that I turned in explaining why I was missing work. Basically I called out for about a whole week after the accident took place, and called out a couple of more times after that. I was never late for work and I would clock in and out at lunch and after work on time. I'm actually frustrated right now because I need the job so bad.

Can anyone tell me If that is a non Rehire able offense?

The other problem I'm facing is that I need to wait two whole months before I can re aply at another store, I only applied to my former store thinking I was going to get the job.

Edit: Forgot to mention I turn in my two week notice and completed it.

I think it depends on how much your store likes you
I did the same thing left for a year
Had a few no calls and job abandoned my bosses knew i was going through some shit and made a mistake and when i tried to go back to my old store the market TL, flow and backroom TL and the ETL-Log vouched for me to return and then i got rehired on the grounds that if work got to me or if my depression turned up again that i would let them know instead of doing something stupid again

Basically I used to work for target about a year ago. I had to leave the store I used to work at for something I had no control over at the time. Now I'm trying to get back into my former store and I have been denied an interview for bad attendance. I actually had a TL contact me letting my know they were looking to hire for the Holiday season. Basically telling me that he was going to talk to his boss to get me an interview which they did. Been waiting a whole week and today I got in contact with them again and they tell me that I have been denied for attendance issues. As for the attendance issues, I actually had a couple of call outs during the time I was working at target. Related to a car accident I had during the time I used to work for them. I actually had doctor notes that I turned in explaining why I was missing work. Basically I called out for about a whole week after the accident took place, and called out a couple of more times after that. I was never late for work and I would clock in and out at lunch and after work on time. I'm actually frustrated right now because I need the job so bad.

Can anyone tell me If that is a non Rehire able offense?

The other problem I'm facing is that I need to wait two whole months before I can re aply at another store, I only applied to my former store thinking I was going to get the job.

Edit: Forgot to mention I turn in my two week notice and completed it.
They can definitely transfer our rehire with attendance issues. They just have to want you, and somebody needs to have your back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back