Archived NonRehirable? How to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I came across this site and thought this would be the perfect place to ask but I was at target for almost 3 years and I left due to other work blah blah blah and I didnt finsh my two weeks so I know im nonrehirable , who has the power to fix it and is it possible to fix it? o_O P.s -I was a good worker with decent attendance and excellent review

From an HR perspective, you're listed as non-rehirable in eHR. That won't change.
Can you be rehired anyway? Yes. You just need to apply to the right target store and hope the right person makes the right(or wrong?) choice. Your odds are better at a high volume store that's desperate for people.

Ohok then I will do that cause it was the last day I didn't make , what if I just go to my old store and talk to me Stl and apologize and try to talk to him?

Sorry I made a mistake i worked there for 3 years I only been gone for about a year so he's still there I think but I think your right I should just apply and talk to them cause I'm out of a job right now and I miss the target days kinda :(

Yeah it was the last day I couldn't make it, so just one day of my final two weeks

Wait who has the power to change it? and I heard it last for 7 years , what if I call the the target hr hotline, can they do anything this ?

It lasts for 2 years usually, depending on how you left. Just apply & then you will know what happens. Calling TMSC won't do anything for you unless you are an active tm.

Unless your previous store is nice enough to re-hire you or another store does not catch the non-rehireable status, then nope.

Hey guys I got a update so I founded out that a no rehire status doesn't mean that you can't go back its up to hr also they didn't say but a no rehire status doesn't go away but I guess my target days are over for good , i didn't say this in the beginning but my last day was a no call no show so I'm guessing that's job abandonement I probably won't be able to ever go back it sucks

Yeah it sucks I'll try then try to talk to them but say they rehire me does the no rehire status go away and disappears off my record ?

I can't answer whether it is removed from your record if they choose to rehire you, but it seems like something that would stay on your record, and would probably get in the way of any attempt to promote. Regardless, it hurts nothing to just apply.

I see way too many people make this kind of mistake, NCNS during their two weeks, quitting on the spot, etc, thinking they're moving on and wont want/need to come back. Then things change, they need a job, and try to come back and can't. Too many people lack the scope to be careful about not burning bridges behind them. I've actually turned down jobs that wanted me to quit a current job without notice so I could start with them immediately. I always try to leave that door open behind me, just in case, and I think its something everyone should do.

Hey guys I applied to a target one I never applied to before like 2 days ago so far didn't hear nothing should I call them and explain to the the no rehire status even though I'm pretty sure they haven't reviewed my app yet cause I didn't get a email yet saying they are not intrested and etc.

Tell them about the no rehire status & that will guarantee a turn-down.
Don't offer info unless they ask.

Unless you actually talked to your HR at the store you left, never assume.
For missing the very last day of your two weeks USED to mean non-rehireable but these days it's largely ASANTS (all stores are not the same).
If you don't hear any thing for quite a while, do a follow-up call.
Plenty of folks, for whatever reason, don't get calls back so your status may have nothing to do with it.

I think I am but ok I'lll make sure to just sit back and wait a little bit then call if I don't hear nothing in awhile I hope it goes well

That message was for first timers coming to this post to inform them,

Call TMSC and dispute it. Also, it is up to each store's discretion, so you nevr know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back