Archived Not sure if it's only my store...

Status
Not open for further replies.

garbage

Former TPS/Current Security at major grocery chain
I'm not sure if it's only my store, but it seems like the call buttons are extraordinarily loud now when they go off over the walkie. Anyone else having this issue?

It is amazing how much the STL, ETLs, and LODs avoid doing work.

How about they get off their collective asses and answer a call box.
It would be too easy for them to that, its always up to us while they sit around in TSC one day when i am gone from spot I would love to go around and hit all of the buttons and watch the LODs freak the hell out :p (i know that would be mean to former TMs but I would let them in on it)

They're not that loud in my opinion, maybe I'm just lucky lol.
At my store, they significantly increased in volume within the past month. I suspect either an ETL or corporate turned the volume of them to the max. It's so loud now that you can hear the call from a TMs walkie on the other side of the store. I'm not even kidding.

At my store, they significantly increased in volume within the past month. I suspect either an ETL or corporate turned the volume of them to the max. It's so loud now that you can hear the call from a TMs walkie on the other side of the store. I'm not even kidding.
Jesus, that's intense. I mean, don't get me wrong ours are loud also, but that's just ridiculous. I kind of learned to keep my walkie at half volume since I started wearing an earpiece last March.

It is amazing how much the STL, ETLs, and LODs avoid doing work.

How about they get off their collective asses and answer a call box.

Market call button went off. ETL-Sales Floor was five aisles away in chemicals, STL and ETL-HR were in seasonal. I was in the backroom. All three of them could have gotten it. They kept asking for me to. Ridiculous

Jesus, that's intense. I mean, don't get me wrong ours are loud also, but that's just ridiculous. I kind of learned to keep my walkie at half volume since I started wearing an earpiece last March.
Oh goodness my STL and VML both seem to eat the microphone whilst talking. They are so loud!

What I can't stand is the LODs yelling "omg team, omg who's gonna get that button? team, team, team?" when there are only a few people scheduled, one is on break, two are on backup, one is with a guest, etc.

Even worse when they do it sitting in their office while everyone else on the floor is busy

The worst thing is when you have a TM that practically whispers so you crank the volume, only to have a call box or loud TM cut in immediately after.

Fill it man. Get there, its an excuse to get away from where you are and what youre doing. Help the guest, make the sale. It may not be documented but it's still real. Make a difference in that persons life

What I can't stand is the LODs yelling "omg team, omg who's gonna get that button? team, team, team?" when there are only a few people scheduled, one is on break, two are on backup, one is with a guest, etc.

Sort of like the LOD who asks 'who is responding to backup' when every single person on the salesfloor (except electronics) is already on a register?

"team do we have the amazon fire sticks in stock" "FAST SERVICE NEEDED IN ELECTRONICS WHO IS RESPONDING"
gO D NO

right there w "electronics u have a guest at the boat" followed by that fu cki ng call button

i started hiding it tbh

they dont care and they actually accept my reason of "i would rather be called over the walkie by softlines or whoever is around than constantly have to run back and forth between toys and electronics" cos seriously half the time its "where is x" "can i pay here" "can someone help me w the baby stuff" and i dont need to run across my department for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back