Archived Offensive Super Bowl T-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a female sports fan, I did find it irritating that it was impossible for awhile to find team gear sized for women that wasn't pink, but teams seem to have fixed that. However, even as a football fan I tend to watch the SB for the commercials, because the game itself is usually pretty boring. Per SmilesWI's comment, though, they would do well to have something similar in the men's section, as I know a lot of guys who aren't sports fans, either, and it's eyerollingly sexist to assume those shirts only belong in the women's section.

But, I'd roll my eyes and move on with my life, because ain't nobody got time for that.

As a female sports fan, I did find it irritating that it was impossible for awhile to find team gear sized for women that wasn't pink, but teams seem to have fixed that. However, even as a football fan I tend to watch the SB for the commercials, because the game itself is usually pretty boring. Per SmilesWI's comment, though, they would do well to have something similar in the men's section, as I know a lot of guys who aren't sports fans, either, and it's eyerollingly sexist to assume those shirts only belong in the women's section.

But, I'd roll my eyes and move on with my life, because ain't nobody got time for that.

Now that I can agree with.

Fuck pink.

The color, not the singer

I can’t imagine being a person in this day and age that is so easily offended by the dumbest shit. How do they not feel like an idiot being miserable all day and whining like a child?
I wish I could have said this to the TM that was concerned about what we call these:
ST-1660DD-with-1-shelf-angle-best-uboat_cutout-angle.jpg

I am woman, and dafuq is a superbowl?

This is why I think a lot of online outrage isn't real. I think people just notice a thing, and point it out due to boredom.

U boats are also German submarines in ww2

Yeah but....what's offensive exactly?

Then again, I feel like asking "what's offensive" is the wrong question to ask. People have every right to feel offended at whatever stupid bullshit triggers them. However, what I want to know is, why do THEIR personal feelings of being offended, think that entitles them to anything? Oh, something offends you? Okay, so what?

I typically can understand where groups are coming from with stuff like that, but this is pretty rediculous..

This..

Though paying $60 for a women's T-shirt for my hockey team, yeah fuck that. When the guys stuff is $40..

Ok really off the soapbox now.

I'm just surprised they're up in arms about these t-shirts when some of the other ones we sell year round are much worse. I mean, maybe it's just me but a lot of the women's graphic t shirts are centered around alcohol. Not to mention the "Let's Get Lit" ones we had during the holiday season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back