Archived OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
.... well whoever sent the wave in the sweeps trailer, we're going to have to send it back. Our SGL said we can't keep it, even though it would be useful. It was at least fun to play around with it last night. store# **** you should get it back in the next few days. But tell your building service guy that 2 of the batteries need replacing, they fail a load test.

I wonder if someone took a suggestion from the Going Out With A Bang thread?
If not there is a Receiving person who is in so much drek.
Have to admit that had me snorting my Guinness out my nose.

I wonder exactly how many people they had looking in every corner of their building for it? "Has ANYONE seen the Wave?!?!?". LMAO

So that's all it takes to get rid of things you don't want in your store anymore, eh? Don't be surprised if you start seeing some guests show up in the near future.

So that's all it takes to get rid of things you don't want in your store anymore, eh? Don't be surprised if you start seeing some guests show up in the near future.

They'll get shipped back, and after sitting in that trailer for so long, will be smelling none the better either. Just not worth it man...

.... well whoever sent the wave in the sweeps trailer, we're going to have to send it back. Our SGL said we can't keep it, even though it would be useful. It was at least fun to play around with it last night. store# **** you should get it back in the next few days. But tell your building service guy that 2 of the batteries need replacing, they fail a load test.
LOL
If only that would work....

The difference is we don't want guests, the Wave would have been useful. Not sure what we'd do with guests, visiting store logistics people are annoying enough.

The difference is we don't want guests, the Wave would have been useful. Not sure what we'd do with guests, visiting store logistics people are annoying enough.

3pxgau.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back