Archived Our website sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtGallifrey

Time-Lord/Team-Member
I have a debit card and I forgot my username and password. I know I can use my account number to reset the two, but I deleted all my emails some time ago and I opted to discontinue receiving paper statements. So now, I can't sign in and can't reset because I don't have my account number. When I try to reset my password, I attempted to guess my username but it keeps saying:
We're sorry. We are unable to enroll you in Manage My REDcard at this time. Please contact Target Credit Services at 1-800-394-1829 for assistance.

I'm not trying to freakin' enroll! How am I supposed to direct guests to our website when I hate it?!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I really, really, really do not want to call them! I hate using the phone.

They told you to call a phone number. Did you try to call that phone number? You can probably get some or all of your problems fixed if you call that phone number. Or try the number on the back of your card.

Also, you do want to enroll in the thing they want you to enroll in. That's to manage the card, not get a new one. EDIT: ok maybe not

Also also, just because you can't remember your password doesn't mean you can't tell guests to go to the site.

Also also also, why are you telling people to go to the site in the first place?

Last edited:
Yeaa, definitely gonna have to call the number even if you hate using the phone.

I think he doesn't want to enroll because he's been enrolled already but doesn't know the pw.

I'm assuming people ask him about managing the card, though. Maybe they wanna know about changing the associated bank account or wanna look at all their transactions? Idk. People don't ask often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back