Archived Panels to a truck

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many panels are in a average target trailer.
I always thought 8 but my TL thinks there 6
Honestly im always ment to count after the truck is done but always forget

what are panels?

Sheets of plywood liner on the inner walls of the trailer. They're about 8 feet wide and the unload team uses them as a convenient way to measure unload time. Like for example during the unload when the ETL-Log is up front letting people in the door, he can walkie someone on flow and ask where we're at and we can say "last panel" so he knows the truck is mostly done at that point.

Sheets of plywood liner on the inner walls of the trailer. They're about 8 feet wide and the unload team uses them as a convenient way to measure unload time. Like for example during the unload when the ETL-Log is up front letting people in the door, he can walkie someone on flow and ask where we're at and we can say "last panel" so he knows the truck is mostly done at that point.

Oh i see. Don't think our store ever used panels to measure unload time. They just say, ALMOST DONE, ANOTHER 5 MINS!!!

“Laaaast paaaanel!” Music to our ears.
Had an unload tl that was a trained opera singer. Did a great version of Belafonte’s
“Day-oh”. Grocery adjusted it to “mayo”.

Last edited:
Last year I dreaded hearing “last panel” because that usually meant it was almost time to go home. No can do, this bread ain’t done baking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back