Archived Pay after transferring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoomm

ex-caffeinator
I just transferred stores, and overall things are going pretty awesome so far.

My last day at my original store was 10/17, and the 20th was a regular pay day from there. Got my last actual pay from there on the 27th. Started my new store on the 22nd, and their next pay day was supposed to be the 27th. From what I was able to learn here from HRZone and a tiny handful of other people with experience in this, I shouldn't be expecting my first pay from the new store until the 10th (annoying).

The only thing that's confusing me is that I got a zero pay stub on the 3rd. I'm not too concerned (especially since it indicated a raise I was not expecting), I'm just really curious as to why that happened, and what store it would have been generated from. o_O

Any reason why that would happen?

Also, is it just me, or did the online eHR section for pay stubs drastically change? I don't see PDFs anymore, just a really annoying frame that makes me scroll to view a very different looking pay stub.

The only thing that's confusing me is that I got a zero pay stub on the 3rd. I'm not too concerned (especially since it indicated a raise I was not expecting), I'm just really curious as to why that happened, and what store it would have been generated from

Might have to do with the stores being on different pay cycles.

I also had some tms get blank checks last pay period. Corporate told me to shred them and not give them to team members, I wonder if your store didn't get the memo.

Also, is it just me, or did the online eHR section for pay stubs drastically change? I don't see PDFs anymore, just a really annoying frame that makes me scroll to view a very different looking pay stub.
I only see that when I check my new paystub on Tuesday morning of a pay week. The PDF is there by the next day.

All of mine are showing the PDF version right now.

I know the stores are on different schedules, I just thought I already had my expected pay days figured out, and didn't know about the weird blank check being a "thing." I'm paperless, so I'm just going by what I saw online when I checked Thursday evening. Sounds like it was just bad timing with that relative to my transfer, creating the confusion.

I know the stores are on different schedules, I just thought I already had my expected pay days figured out, and didn't know about the weird blank check being a "thing." I'm paperless, so I'm just going by what I saw online when I checked Thursday evening. Sounds like it was just bad timing with that relative to my transfer, creating the confusion.

I'm thinking on Tuesday you should have a pdf pay statement for this Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back