Archived pay and raises

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not writing gtc's is spot's way of lowing your review score. You could write over 100 gtc a month & still not good enough. I am capped out without a raise. It's a normal thing.

One gtc a day is not good enough....but how many ways can I actually write ,thanks for doing your damn freaking job ,the one you are getting a paycheck !

my last 2 raises were .20

not terrible i guess, but not great. i know bottom performers at my store get .03-.05 raises lol

One gtc a day is not good enough....but how many ways can I actually write ,thanks for doing your damn freaking job ,the one you are getting a paycheck !

I SOOOO agree. Don't write me a freakin' card - go superzone an HBA or freezer aisle. THAT would make me know that you appreciate me.

so far I have gotten .12 and .25 as far as reviews go, 1.25 from promotions/base changes.

If I go to remodel I think I am going to try and leverage $1/hr out of my HR and STL... I think they will since they a) like me an know I'm a good worker, and b) Are having a terrible getting people to transfer to remodel, and c) Can't even get any newbies to hire!

Front, it would be a good thing for you to do the remodel gig. Go for it!

Only problem is working it out with the school schedule.... 4a-12:30 would work fine (I already do 5a-1:30), but, I'm pretty sure they want 10p-6:30 which is fine Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Maybe even half nights like 10-2:30 on Monday and Wednesday... I just don't know if I can come up with enough hours!

I'm going to talk with my STL tomorrow if I see him and ask if I can work 4-12:30 for remodel, that way my hours will stay the same. Then if he likes the idea I'll start edging in on the extra pay part of the equation. I'll probably figure it out either way and do it just so long as they don't try and change my base to the lower pay grade!

Thanks for the encouragement!

Talked to our ETL hard lines that is in charge of the remodel and she said that she would love to have me... there are quite a few contingencies surrounding me actually going concerning some of my TLs health conditions and our own departments staffing, but, if all goes well I am going to be split pretty evenly between remodel and presentation since my schedule doesn't line up with the remodel team very well!

Wow, this can really vary depending on how many times you promote during that time, etc, but if you stay in the same position, you are talking best case scenario, 3$ increase per hour at the very best case scenario.
Hi all!

I was wondering what kind of raises they give at target? Like if you started at $8.00/hr, how much are you making after a year?

I'm just trying to get an idea of how much I'll be making after say 5 years of working at Target.

Thanks for your responses!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back