Archived Pay Grade Ranges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmj958

Salesfloor TL
Does anybody know what the pay grade ranges are? I'm a TL and I feel like I'm not getting compensated fairly lol especially since I know TL's are pay grade 45 now.

Well we won't know what's going to happen until June when the TM's get their raises. We did get word we're going to be receiving bonus's.

Well we won't know what's going to happen until June when the TM's get their raises. We did get word we're going to be receiving bonus's.
Yeah I love the bonuses idea. I'm interested in seeing how those will play out.

Yeah I love the bonuses idea. I'm interested in seeing how those will play out.

I am too... I just don't know how I feel about it. I don't like the idea of carrot sticking though. It's basically an extra paycheck but it's not guaranteed. Also makes me nervous that they will use that as a reason to give shitty review increases.

I am too... I just don't know how I feel about it. I don't like the idea of carrot sticking though. It's basically an extra paycheck but it's not guaranteed. Also makes me nervous that they will use that as a reason to give shitty review increases.
Agreed. Target always has great ideas but implements them poorly most times. I'm indifferent until we get more details. My SD said she doesn't have all the info yet.

THIS!!!
Bonus sounds great as one lump sum but divide it out to all the checks u get in the year it's just like an extra $60 on each check give or take

Does anybody know what the pay grade ranges are? I'm a TL and I feel like I'm not getting compensated fairly lol especially since I know TL's are pay grade 45 now.
TLs aren't PG45 yet. I think we just need to wait until June or something to see how it plays out when things actually happen.

How can a low level Service and Engagement Advocate get a look at the NEW pay grades/charts?

How can a low level Service and Engagement Advocate get a look at the NEW pay grades/charts?
Step 1: Wait until next week when they drop.

How you do step 2 is entirely up to you and this is by no means advice. Once updated, HR obviously has access to it. There is a [redacted] labeled ‘[redacted]’ that the [redacted] has, and in it are guidelines etc for compensation. One of the first [redacted] is the store pay chart, which shows your store’s minimum pay and the maximum pay for the hourly paygrades. Your options include asking an HRTM for that info, asking a leader for that info, asking the HRTL/ETL HR for that info, or peeking at the [redacted]. There are things in there that TMs shouldn’t see, hell there are things in there that most leaders shouldn’t really be seeing, so if it’s in a common area that’s one (bad) thing but you’re fucked if you mission-impossible into the ETL HRs office for it, and I know in my building AP has eyes on the door to that office.

Edit: heavily redacted because I wanted to be helpful but not give advice on doing something very bad and realized that the information would probably be used by many to snoop around in things they shouldn’t be snooping into 😂

Last edited:
In the early years of Target, there were end of year bonuses(for All tm!)...no one in the couple different stores I worked at ever got them, because inventory losses usually cancelled out any increases in sales. Very curious to see if it actually happens.

In the early years of Target, there were end of year bonuses(for All tm!)...no one in the couple different stores I worked at ever got them, because inventory losses usually cancelled out any increases in sales. Very curious to see if it actually happens.
Just out of curiosity when did the bonuses stop. Early 90's?

Step 1: Wait until next week when they drop.

How you do step 2 is entirely up to you and this is by no means advice. Once updated, HR obviously has access to it. There is a [redacted] labeled ‘[redacted]’ that the [redacted] has, and in it are guidelines etc for compensation. One of the first [redacted] is the store pay chart, which shows your store’s minimum pay and the maximum pay for the hourly paygrades. Your options include asking an HRTM for that info, asking a leader for that info, asking the HRTL/ETL HR for that info, or peeking at the [redacted]. There are things in there that TMs shouldn’t see, hell there are things in there that most leaders shouldn’t really be seeing, so if it’s in a common area that’s one (bad) thing but you’re fucked if you mission-impossible into the ETL HRs office for it, and I know in my building AP has eyes on the door to that office.

Edit: heavily redacted because I wanted to be helpful but not give advice on doing something very bad and realized that the information would probably be used by many to snoop around in things they shouldn’t be snooping into 😂

Ugh, I wish you hadn't posted this at all! Now I will be curious forever as to what this referring to!

Rumor at my store is some of the Business Owners are taking pay cuts to keep a job. Has anyone else heard this? Is it true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back