Archived paycheck & pay rate issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.

So I got my review in late April/early May. I went from 12.12 to 12.43. It reflected on that 1st paycheck with new rate.

However, the pay check 2 weeks ago had my pay lower than the previous paycheck even though I worked more hours th at pay period. The paycheck said my pay rate was lowered to 11.95. I told hr. They said that it is possible with new grocery process, my PA pay could have been lowered but it shouldn't have been. They said they would fix it & the missed pay would be on the next pay check.

Next pay check is tomorrow and my pay rate is still 11.95 when it should be 12.43. I am missing that pay I was supposed to get.

I've been with target for 8 years almost and been a PA since 2011. I still have my review paper showing my pay rate at 12.43.

What can I do since HR didn't help me? I don't work again until Sunday

Nothing you can do, needs to be fixed by HR in partnership with HROC. HROC takes care of all pay situations now, just get ahold of your ETL-HR and ensure they partner with HROC. I can't imagine any reason why I PA would receive a pay decrease as part of the org restructure, so you should be fine in the long run.

Should I contact HROC and let them know what is going on? I can tell them about my review paper which states my pay rate.

Hroc is not very helpful to be honest.

Your hrtm or etl hr simply needs to do a universal change form so you get back pay. Have them key your raise effective the date of your review at the current rate for your position. It should all show up on your next check .

Hroc is not very helpful to be honest.

Your hrtm or etl hr simply needs to do a universal change form so you get back pay. Have them key your raise effective the date of your review at the current rate for your position. It should all show up on your next check .

I'll tell him Sunday. Hopefully this will work.

And if they stall, mention you may have to contact the state unemployment dept. Cause they should have never docked you pay when you should have gotten a raise.

I got one paycheck with my 12.43 the it was lowered.

I spoke to HR the other day. They said the reason for the pay decrease is when the new grocery process went into effect, they were told to re-key our positions. However, they say they werent told our (PA/FA) pay would decrease and it wasnt supposed to. They say we will get our pay changed back to what it was and we would receive back pay on this coming paycheck or the next one.

My fellow PA/FA had his pay decrease as well

Glad it all worked out!

I wonder if this means the FA position is now paygrade N07 instead of N09?

Glad it all worked out!

I wonder if this means the FA position is now paygrade N07 instead of N09?

It's still a 9. Previously a consumables tm was a 3 so hr had to key a bunch of people over to the new position of food tm. His HR seems to have screwed up and keyed them as a food tm rather than a food assistant

I'm still at 9 and have not seen my pay reduced. However, with the new rollout, I no longer feel greater than anyone else since everyone on my team does and is expected to do everything that I can do like couponing and ordering.

Our PA's got to keep their pay. Team Members who went to Market who were a paygrade N03 went to a N07.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back