Archived Pfresh Transition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pettjm54

Sales floor TL
I know this was last week but was any other store apart of the Grab N Go salad test? I remember they had this when Pfresh started being rolled out but was discontinued due to sales vs b markdowns (previously it was vendor supplied its now from FDC which makes it better logistically) we lost 4 ft of fresh meat to expand deli to support a full 4 feet for fresh salad kits. At least 15 or so different kinds.

Nope, not us. Kinda glad, they sound like a pain (but on the other hand might be nice for stores without a full deli). Let me know how it goes.

We have them, they're the Taylor ones right? I don't think they're selling but I had one of them and they were pretty good.

yea taylor farms... so far replenishment has been an issue.. freshness is going to be an issue... im calling that now because the packages are sealed the lettuce has no ability to breathe.. there fore causing condensations inside and making lettuce "mush"

We have it. Haven't tried it because of the cost. It's cheaper to make a salad at home and bring it to work. As we are a vacation destination, we may sell to people who will be picking up lunches to take with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back