Archived Possible topics at Fall National Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="

ETL-Essential and ETL Style? Oh great so I guess we're going back to ETL-Hardlines and ETL-Softlines basically.

ETL- Style - Will likely oversee Softlines, Home, Electronics, Cosmetics and GE

ETL- Essential Will oversee Paper, Chemicals, Pets etc.... and Logistics (Whoop there it is)

also, I am hearing the removal of having a specific LOD
[/QUOTE]

Getting rid of ETL Logistics is idiotic.

Wasn't it just last year where we heard. "In-stocks, In-stocks, and more In-stocks".

If anything ETL-Log should remain , to oversee Store Deliveries, Backroom, Receiving processes, Flexible Fullfilments, (Ship-From-Store, which will literally most likely be Target's last hope), Truck Push, Backroom Safety, the PMT, and all he is responsible for.

Alright I gave up.

I honestly view that ETL-Logistics job in such a high regard that ETL-Log and STL merging, would be easier than this idiotic idea.

In the long-term goal of having no backstock and replenishment by the eaches, I can see a reduced need for an ETL-Log. But we are a long way away from that.

No backstock. o_O
I'd have that if they would stop sending books that went back on MIRs a while ago or just books I didn't carry in general. Same with CDs but books are the biggest culprit.

They need to either a) create an endcap for NOP CDs and books like they do for video games, or b) find a way for us to clear that crap out.

Wasn't it just last year where we heard. "In-stocks, In-stocks, and more In-stocks".

If anything ETL-Log should remain , to oversee Store Deliveries, Backroom, Receiving processes, Flexible Fullfilments, (Ship-From-Store, which will literally most likely be Target's last hope), Truck Push, Backroom Safety, the PMT, and all he is responsible for.

Alright I gave up.

I honestly view that ETL-Logistics job in such a high regard that ETL-Log and STL merging, would be easier than this idiotic idea.

Quite a few people do not like my STL. But he delivers good results in logsitics, there's no denying that. He ran truck for a week. That backroom was gorgeous.

Possible topics:

# Why does my store look terrible?
# Why are there so many OUTS?
# Why is BR such a mess?
# Why is Pricing out of control?
# Why is the store rarely zoned?
# Why is the fitting room opener bored for the first 1 1/2 hours?
# How badly will SFS fail during 4th Quarter?

#E2E FTW

:snickers:

Just kidding! Let's all pat ourselves on the back while Rome burns.

'Fiddling while Rome burns' - the meaning and origin of this phrase

"Today, Chip and Joanna Gaines—the duo behind Magnolia and the hit HGTV show “Fixer Upper”—stopped by Target’s Fall National Meeting in Minnesota to surprise team members with some big news.

This November, Target will launch Hearth & Hand with Magnolia, an exclusive home and lifestyle brand designed in partnership with Chip and Joanna. It’s Magnolia’s first time working with a retailer to design and create product, and with over 300 items spanning tabletop, home décor and giftables, it’s one you don’t want to miss. The best part? It’s not a limited time collab—this partnership will last multiple years, and will refresh season after season, bringing Target’s guests stylish home goods on an ongoing basis. The first collection arrives on Nov. 5, just in time for holiday gatherings."
This New Home and Lifestyle Brand by Chip and Joanna Gaines is Only at Target
Oh shit I love Chip and Joanna Gaines this is actually hella exciting I love their furniture

Possible topics:

# Why does my store look terrible?
# Why are there so many OUTS?
# Why is BR such a mess?
# Why is Pricing out of control?
# Why is the store rarely zoned?
# Why is the fitting room opener bored for the first 1 1/2 hours?
# How badly will SFS fail during 4th Quarter?

#E2E FTW

:snickers:

Just kidding! Let's all pat ourselves on the back while Rome burns.

'Fiddling while Rome burns' - the meaning and origin of this phrase

I will answer all of these questions with another.

"Why is there no ETL-Log?".

55 years of retail experience and Target is still throwing good money after bad. Stop innovating. Start investing. Build quality team members and support them. Give them benefits that mean something. Give them better reasons to clock in and be productive. A happy workforce is a strong workforce. Train them consistently across the boards. Go back to a solid foundation and your house won't feel so unsteady.

55 years of retail experience and Target is still throwing good money after bad. Stop innovating. Start investing. Build quality team members and support them. Give them benefits that mean something. Give them better reasons to clock in and be productive. A happy workforce is a strong workforce. Train them consistently across the boards. Go back to a solid foundation and your house won't feel so unsteady.

This and when you have good people who know what the fuck they are doing, guess what? Shit gets done and you don't need layers and layers of managers to constantly check up on them or all these metrics to meet. Corp you do your part give us what we need to do it, and you get asses through the door we will stuff their carts with stuff they don't even need!

itworksonastorebystorebasis

I did that during the May electronics reset this year.

I think my PTL was about to write me up.

What songs do they play?

ETL-Essential and ETL Style? Oh great so I guess we're going back to ETL-Hardlines and ETL-Softlines basically.

Oh good lord.

Awww the dog is cute though.

Michael Jackson, Ed Sheeran, John Mayer, Foo Fighters, Aerosmith, Teena Marie, Justin Timberlake, etc. I even heard Luther Vandross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back