Archived Possible topics at Fall National Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
%30 more equipment for 4th quarter.. aka more Zebras..

I can't be mad at that..
Yeah but is that including the extra Zebras that stores get when they start using Move, or the extra ones that will be needed if they swap Flexible Fulfillment to the Zebras?

Yeah but is that including the extra Zebras that stores get when they start using Move, or the extra ones that will be needed if they swap Flexible Fulfillment to the Zebras?

I don't know that but we are getting ship from store and if that moves to the zebra we will need them cause we are short on equipment now.. At least they are sending more. Most of the time they just take them away..

Additional equipment for each store. So, each store will receive zebras to replace PDAs for Move, each store will receive zebras to replace FF PDAs, and each store will receive extra zebras to make everyone's life a little easier.

Here is Demi Lovato.

ae72a28a5adcde278af11f31d6827d34.jpg

Last edited:
Why? To entertain middle managers for a big booze up? Next time you're wondering about shrinking benefits and shrinking hours pull up this. How about no equipment ? And it's the tip of the iceberg. So glad the entitleds had a good time. Open bar on the Titanic.

Last edited:
"Today, Chip and Joanna Gaines—the duo behind Magnolia and the hit HGTV show “Fixer Upper”—stopped by Target’s Fall National Meeting in Minnesota to surprise team members with some big news.

This November, Target will launch Hearth & Hand with Magnolia, an exclusive home and lifestyle brand designed in partnership with Chip and Joanna. It’s Magnolia’s first time working with a retailer to design and create product, and with over 300 items spanning tabletop, home décor and giftables, it’s one you don’t want to miss. The best part? It’s not a limited time collab—this partnership will last multiple years, and will refresh season after season, bringing Target’s guests stylish home goods on an ongoing basis. The first collection arrives on Nov. 5, just in time for holiday gatherings."
This New Home and Lifestyle Brand by Chip and Joanna Gaines is Only at Target
And again it will more stuff that will sit there as people frown and wonder why its overpriced. Its like the Joy mangano stuff. Not that many people buy it.

I just wonder who's the musical guest ??
Taylor Swift!

Here’s a statement from Mark Tritton, chief merchandising officer at Target:

“Target’s guests love Taylor Swift. In fact, she’s one of our best-selling artists of all time. Our guests also love that they can always count on us for exclusives they can’t find anywhere else, and we’re thrilled to offer two incredible, Target-exclusive collectible magazines when Taylor’s latest album arrives, giving guests yet another reason to choose Target this fall.”

Taylor Swift Just Revealed Her New Album—And We’ve Got Never-Before-Seen Content, Only at Target

Additional equipment for each store. So, each store will receive zebras to replace PDAs for Move, each store will receive zebras to replace FF PDAs, and each store will receive extra zebras to make everyone's life a little easier.
deon't forget the zebra's that have the square built in so you can facilitate those purchases online right then.

Was anyone hoping for something juicer? Im excited about the "red and khaki" line and more zebras but where's the punch line?

My stl said music was bad. The. The new push is sell & sell more..

Yeah our DTL told my leaders that Red Cards are no longer a focus anymore.

It's funny because our GSTL was screaming about red cards today and my etl GE said she will be instructing them to only coach for attitude and poor guest service rather than Reds.

Last edited:
Can someone please let my ETL GE and GSTLs that they're not allowed to pull me off the lanes to harass me about why I haven't gotten any redcards yet when I've literally been on a register for 15 minutes anymore then

Can someone please let my ETL GE and GSTLs that they're not allowed to pull me off the lanes to harass me about why I haven't gotten any redcards yet when I've literally been on a register for 15 minutes anymore then

Sure. You should have a conversion rate of 1 Red Card per every 100 transactions. If you are on register for only a few transactions, you'll have no problem meeting that. The information should be on the printout. For example, I had 4 Red Cards with 200 transactions last week.

We were instructed to change the "Are you saving 5% today? To "Saving 5% everyday with your redcard?" Its working so far and no hassle if you dont get one either.

There's a stock pitch? I always thought you were just supposed to make one up and go with it. I didn't know there was standard wording. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back