Archived Possible topics at Fall National Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor Swift!

Here’s a statement from Mark Tritton, chief merchandising officer at Target:

“Target’s guests love Taylor Swift. In fact, she’s one of our best-selling artists of all time. Our guests also love that they can always count on us for exclusives they can’t find anywhere else, and we’re thrilled to offer two incredible, Target-exclusive collectible magazines when Taylor’s latest album arrives, giving guests yet another reason to choose Target this fall.”

Taylor Swift Just Revealed Her New Album—And We’ve Got Never-Before-Seen Content, Only at Target
As a Taylor Swift fan, I already knew this a while ago lol.

I want to know why GS does not have one of those zebra's. We also facilitate orders at the desk. Often we don't have the equipment to do so.

I dont disagree that guest service should have one but its better to have one on the floor.

The plan for q4 is to have them in the hands of a team member good at selling in electronics, home innovation or beauty. Because there are so many empty spots on the floor your mycheckout team member can say yes we don't have it on the floor but we can have it to your house from target.com with two day shipping.

Most people once they get to the lanes have moved on from trying to find an item.

I dont disagree that guest service should have one but its better to have one on the floor.

The plan for q4 is to have them in the hands of a team member good at selling in electronics, home innovation or beauty. Because there are so many empty spots on the floor your mycheckout team member can say yes we don't have it on the floor but we can have it to your house from target.com with two day shipping.

Most people once they get to the lanes have moved on from trying to find an item.
Thing is, we have people sent to GS to purchase items. There are days when we don't have a zebra and have to use the guest's phone to order, which can be challenging.

Thing is, we have people sent to GS to purchase items. There are days when we don't have a zebra and have to use the guest's phone to order, which can be challenging.
So with these on the salesfloor, you don't get these people sent to you anymore and sales floor TMs can sell the items while they're looking at the display.

Hello Corporate. It's not working. Fail is a massive middle management shuffle. How much more broken ?
Much much more. You will wish you were in the Sept of Baelor when Cersei blow it up before we are done. Ahahahahahahah!

E2E still works at my store
Yes, it does at mine too. Why? because we tend to take the hours needed and well its that or dtl yells at ETLs so guess what some of us get to work more than our schedules as long as our area looks good. Then again making it stay that way is like trying to kill the army of the dead with only dragon glass and horses.

It's failing at most stores.
No. You are wrong. Its not failing. It's a
giphy.gif

Problem is no one buys stuff in Home innovation. I sell more dog and cat food than Home innovation.

Problem is no one buys stuff in Home innovation. I sell more dog and cat food than Home innovation.

Target makes a lot more money off of home innovation sales because those are target brands. Hence the remodel/refresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back