Archived Presentation TLs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I know that it’s coming. I have the luxury of having worked in two different districts over my time and have contacts still. Just curious how those who made the switch are doing and what their schedule looks like

I believe our presentation TL is getting moved to logistics

Our PTL shifted to the closing tl a couple months ago so we now answer to the salesfloor tl. She focuses more on her areas and I've stepped into a captain type role for Plano and run it while also doing my signing, checking in with her as needed.

Our Plano TL walked out when they were told they had to go overnight.

Reactions: Dog
While working overnight sounds good. Equipment wise and not being bugged by guests wise but some people can't always pull that off

I worked a whole year overnight at an auto parts plant. Amazing money. I'd never do it again.

I did overnight for 4 months of remodel. It was awesome. Is happily do it all the time. I find out tomorrow what I change to from Plano/pricing TL. Wish me luck lol

giphy.gif

My new role is permanent key holder due to being the new inbound TL and also taking ownership of hba pharmacy plastics and houseware which are all on the same area on the sales floor as well as in the backroom. Also owning my revisions and salesplans on twt. Oh and let me not forget that Tm’s will be sent in my direction for training on sets and planing out which to tackle first.. My role starts right after this huge OTC transition next week.

My new role is permanent key holder due to being the new inbound TL and also taking ownership of hba pharmacy plastics and houseware which are all on the same area on the sales floor as well as in the backroom. Also owning my revisions and salesplans on twt. Oh and let me not forget that Tm’s will be sent in my direction for training on sets and planing out which to tackle first.. My role starts right after this huge OTC transition next week.
Good luck in the new role. Please keep us posted how you’re managing it. Speaking of OTC, did you have the lip care fixture that got taken down but told to keep ?
I’m sure ours will get destroyed before we ever get it put back up again.

Good luck in the new role. Please keep us posted how you’re managing it. Speaking of OTC, did you have the lip care fixture that got taken down but told to keep ?
I’m sure ours will get destroyed before we ever get it put back up again.
You got rid of your lip care fixture? Did it all go in-line? Mine just moved from a back EC to a front but I kept the same fixture.

You got rid of your lip care fixture? Did it all go in-line? Mine just moved from a back EC to a front but I kept the same fixture.
Yes. Back inline to where it was last year before we took it out and put it on EC. Honestly, looks terrible, fixture that we are NOT using was much nicer.
Lip care EC gone, told to save fixture, not told for when.
You must be one change behind us, ours WAS on the front.

Yes. Back inline to where it was last year before we took it out and put it on EC. Honestly, looks terrible, fixture that we are NOT using was much nicer.
Lip care EC gone, told to save fixture, not told for when.
You must be one change behind us, ours WAS on the front.
New store and it was on a back EC and now on a front EC. We were never inline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back