Archived Printing batch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the new update. When trying to print sales labels and shelf labels. It goes into a batch. When I try to print from mobile printer it says go to stationary computer. I go to store apps and I cant find my name cause the batches are #s.

Unselect hip printer. Rescan your labels & print away. If you don’t scan hip first, then you create a batch. Go to person icon on upper left on a zebra. Select my batches & printer near you. I would go to the printer to put the right paper in, first. It does print super fast.
You won’t find your print job under print store signs.

I’m glad this post was made because I couldn’t figure it out.

I tried to print Sale signs (3x2) for an end cap that I recently set. After I hit the print all it said “added to batch”. But when I go to my batches i don’t see anything for me there at all. From what used to be such a simple process seems a little annoying to have changed. I can’t for the life of me get my print batches to appear under my batches at all

I’m glad this post was made because I couldn’t figure it out.

I tried to print Sale signs (3x2) for an end cap that I recently set. After I hit the print all it said “added to batch”. But when I go to my batches i don’t see anything for me there at all. From what used to be such a simple process seems a little annoying to have changed. I can’t for the life of me get my print batches to appear under my batches at all
On zebra, hit person icon, then select signing & labels, choose your printer. Put paper in printer & print away.

On zebra, hit person icon, then select signing & labels, choose your printer. Put paper in printer & print away.

I believe I tried that yesterday but perhaps I did something wrong. I’ll try again later today. I was bummed out I didn’t get some additional sale signs for last weekend and when I asked my ETL he didn’t know either but then I got so swamped with guests and other work stuff I just put it off in my mind.

Thank you I’ll try it again next time

I believe I tried that yesterday but perhaps I did something wrong. I’ll try again later today. I was bummed out I didn’t get some additional sale signs for last weekend and when I asked my ETL he didn’t know either but then I got so swamped with guests and other work stuff I just put it off in my mind.

YOU can get the sales signs from the main printers under hq signs

I forgot to add, find your name under batches to be printed & select it.

I forgot to add, find your name under batches to be printed & select it.

So I sat with Plano TL today and we did it side by side with both our respective zebras

On two separate attempts, When we both scan the POG label, then hit Signs and Labels > Sign And Audit > Print ALL
Then we clicked the profile icon in the top left, clicked signs and labels. The Plano TL batch appeared, mine doesn’t for whatever reason my batches never appear no matter how much I try.

But it works for everyone else on that Plano team except for myself. So I’m a little frustrated about it. Because I have so many endcaps I have set but I can’t get any additional sale signs to place on them. I literally had to use planos device to do it.

So I don’t know if there’s something wrong with my user ID or something but something doesn’t let me generate sale signs.

For the record, I can print regular shelf labels for the pogs, I have no problem seeing those batches appear in the list. But for the 3x2 sale signs. Mine never drops but everyone else’s does and I experimented today doing side by side with the other team and we all saw mine doesn’t generate but all the steps were 100% identical

I saw on workbench that batches made from the MyWork 2.0 app will not be available to print from Store apps on the computer. Signs will not be able to print from the hip printer until 2019 sometime.

Half our printers don't work, the other half are dedicated to certain teams.
Yay technology

To follow up I tried again right before my shift end and it worked...so maybe this whole system is glitchy perhaps

It is definitely glitchy. We're having issues with price change stickers not printing to hip printers correctly, pogs we haven't scanned becoming tied to duel locations, items backstocked showing a location on one screen but zero in location on another, pogs that were tied becoming untied. But we haven't had issues printing our batches to the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back