Raise coming

Bind is a plan only currently offered to TMs in MN, WI, FL, and TX. No deductibles and you have copays for all covered services with up front pricing so you know what to expect. Any services not initially covered can be added at any time, again with up front pricing for copays. The add ons are then deducted from your paycheck in small, weekly increments instead of one large bill. Was quite nice when my son needed surgery. The copay was $550, taken out of my paycheck in $50 increments IIRC.

Bind is a plan only currently offered to TMs in MN, WI, FL, and TX. No deductibles and you have copays for all covered services with up front pricing so you know what to expect. Any services not initially covered can be added at any time, again with up front pricing for copays. The add ons are then deducted from your paycheck in small, weekly increments instead of one large bill. Was quite nice when my son needed surgery. The copay was $550, taken out of my paycheck in $50 increments IIRC.
They don’t work for target anymore. I do though. 😁🫶.

Last edited:
I was questioning his deleted comment.

We got a “raise” with the addition of Guild Education benefits. You can train for a better job and quality of life for the rest of your life now if you take advantage of it and Target is paying for it
We got a “raise” with the accessibility of full time benefits to those averaging 25 hours. I can’t begin to recount what I went through to maintain full time benefit status over the years to be sure my family had health insurance. …inc swallowing my pride or working under inexperienced leaders much less picking up undesirable shifts any chance I could get. I had to average over 32 hrs for that before the ACA made it 30. And at that the required 32 hrs average was lower in my state than most at the time. Others had it worse.
We got a “raise” when Target paid us emergency time for getting a Covid vac to help protect us and our health and subsequently the health of our loved ones nearby.
We got a “raise” when Target gave us free virtual doctor visits
We got a “raise” (as it is now coming to light in the Wall Street news) when Target absorbed the huge cost of this all as well as the fuel/transportation cost surge without wanting to significantly raise prices and scare away guests that we depend on.

ya’ all feel the way you feel about your raises …can’t be denied
Inflation is terrible now …can’t be denied
Don’t get your feet stuck in the mud and muck and let an attitude take you down cause we’re blaming target for .50
…just do better
Sorry, but...
1) I'm nearing retirement age, training for a new job isn't helping me a bit in the long run
2) When I started ALL employees had access to benefits if they so chose
3) At least 6 attempts to get my HR to recognize my vaccine (first to get in store) and pay me has still led to nothing...
4) already had virtual doctor visits with my insurance
So forgive me if I think 20 cents is a slap in the face to an employee who has literally got scars busting my ass for Spot for decades....

What is Bind?

We got a “raise” with the addition of Guild Education benefits. You can train for a better job and quality of life for the rest of your life now if you take advantage of it and Target is paying for it
We got a “raise” with the accessibility of full time benefits to those averaging 25 hours. I can’t begin to recount what I went through to maintain full time benefit status over the years to be sure my family had health insurance. …inc swallowing my pride or working under inexperienced leaders much less picking up undesirable shifts any chance I could get. I had to average over 32 hrs for that before the ACA made it 30. And at that the required 32 hrs average was lower in my state than most at the time. Others had it worse.
We got a “raise” when Target paid us emergency time for getting a Covid vac to help protect us and our health and subsequently the health of our loved ones nearby.
We got a “raise” when Target gave us free virtual doctor visits
We got a “raise” (as it is now coming to light in the Wall Street news) when Target absorbed the huge cost of this all as well as the fuel/transportation cost surge without wanting to significantly raise prices and scare away guests that we depend on.

ya’ all feel the way you feel about your raises …can’t be denied
Inflation is terrible now …can’t be denied
Don’t get your feet stuck in the mud and muck and let an attitude take you down cause we’re blaming target for .50
…just do better
FYI… I’m so thankful. $.50 is the highest raise you can get in the DC for warehouse worker. You get one every six months for three years and then you’re capped out. Take a merit.
I’m blessed all around and grateful for everything

Back