Archived Raise???

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyMonday

Starbucks TL
So I have working on the flow team and a postion opened up for electronics and I applied and was interviewed and got the job. Even though both work centers are the same pay grade, the electronics TL said I should get a raise for getting the job but my HR person said she don't know. Dose anyone know if I get a raise or not?

Just a guess but I am going to say not. When one of my TM's went to brand they didn't get a raise, they actually lost $$. I could be 200% wrong but knowing Spot the way I do my bet is that you won't. I do hope I'm wrong though. Best of luck!!! :D

How do you check the pay grades for your store? Im not sure what they all are but in my store flow team makes more than electronics team members.

At my store flow and electronics are both N07 that's why I don't know if I get a raise or not. I'll just wait and look at my next check.

Flow is paygrade 7. A brand tm is 9. . You won't lose pay, but there's no raise if you're not the brand tm.

Yeah I'm not going to be a brand tm cause our store already has two. Btw what exactly is a brand tm and how is it different than an electronics tm?

Yeah I'm not going to be a brand tm cause our store already has two. Btw what exactly is a brand tm and how is it different than an electronics tm?

If you're an electronics/MMB brand TM, you're responsible for setting new releases and handling the weekly entertainment revisions among other duties. Ours used to be scheduled separately from electronics so he could get his work done, but now he has to cover the boat as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back