Archived reapplying within 60 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
so I applied for a position about a month ago and got a rejection email(I think because of my availability, but not sure it didnt say) I have an apostrophe in my name and I noticed if I take it out, the system will let me make another application, I was wondering if anybody else has done something like this or should i wait the 60 days

It's tied to your social security number so a new application will still be "tied" to your old one.

Call the store that denied you and let them know you're availability has changed. If I were you I would go to the hiring event either Friday Saturday or Sunday of this coming week. Everyone is guaranteed an interview.

It's tied to your social security number so a new application will still be "tied" to your old one.

Call the store that denied you and let them know you're availability has changed. If I were you I would go to the hiring event either Friday Saturday or Sunday of this coming week. Everyone is guaranteed an interview.

thanks for the reply, but it was for a Distribution center. so Im not sure if they are having a hiring event

thanks for the reply, but it was for a Distribution center. so Im not sure if they are having a hiring event

Oh I have no idea how DC applications work I would give them a call and change your availability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back