Archived Red Card Cashier incentives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would partner with your GE and AP about that. You might be able to just use the generic email address for GSTL at your store.

In this case the item the guest wanted was a game that was on a shipper in the BR (not on the floor, as the zebra indicated), which my ETL knew about when I asked her what else we might be able to do for the guest because I'd tried calling other stores and everything (they all showed it in stock but couldn't find it on the floor, thanks to the damn shipper thing).

But that's good to know, for future reference.

In this case the item the guest wanted was a game that was on a shipper in the BR (not on the floor, as the zebra indicated), which my ETL knew about when I asked her what else we might be able to do for the guest because I'd tried calling other stores and everything (they all showed it in stock but couldn't find it on the floor, thanks to the damn shipper thing).

But that's good to know, for future reference.

It's for reasons like this that it's best practice to backstock shippers as well. I never understood the whole, oh let's leave it out on the line or in that corner over there for easy access. No one's going to know it's there. It's not even hard to backstock, just use the assortment barcode. We had to INF many OPU orders one day because we couldn't find any of the command strips. There was a sale going on online so they were very popular. Near the end of the day a beauty TM came in who happened to know there was a shipper hanging out in the middle of the beauty bay. -__-

The shipper was going to go out the next day or something, but all the products on it were listed as being "on the floor" with no second location listed, so I had no way of knowing it wasn't a garden-variety misplacement of items or inventory was just wrong. I'm not certain I would have been able to find them even if it had been on the floor, unless it was in toys or seasonal, because I wouldn't have known it was there.

It was super irritating.

For anyone attempting troubleshooting on a myCheckout. NEVER 'forget' the card reader in the Zebra's Bluetooth settings. No way to repair it without sending both units back to Zebra.
From a friend, you can use the T6 Torx screwdriver to put the phone side of a mycheckout back on to a zebra, in case you drop it.
It was the same tool use to take off the iPod red cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back