Archived Registers Down Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're having what we were told was a global issue with flexible fulfillment on the ipad. Can't connect to the special wifi it's supposed to connect to, so we just have to sell them the merch and wait for it to either get fixed or their orders to auto-cancel (which is now 96 hours from time of order X_X )

The registers were super slow again tonight as I was checking out. It just sat there for a few minutes and then allowed the TM to continue scanning.

And I saw this on my way out:

target.jpg

We're having what we were told was a global issue with flexible fulfillment on the ipad. Can't connect to the special wifi it's supposed to connect to, so we just have to sell them the merch and wait for it to either get fixed or their orders to auto-cancel (which is now 96 hours from time of order X_X )

We're having the same issues. It connects to TCWireless but you can't pull up the MyGO or Price Match apps.

We've been able to work around it by connecting to Target Guest Wi-Fi. The iPad will boot you if you try to connect to TG Wi-Fi at first, but try a second time and it will let you on.

We're having the same issues. It connects to TCWireless but you can't pull up the MyGO or Price Match apps.

We've been able to work around it by connecting to Target Guest Wi-Fi. The iPad will boot you if you try to connect to TG Wi-Fi at first, but try a second time and it will let you on.
That hasn't been working for us, but we've just been using the workaround to log into the guest wifi to process the mygo orders.

The price match app won't work on that connection, though, so you have to do all of that manually.

I asked enough questions when I called...about when to expect it to be fixed, why is tcwireless asking me for a password, what am I supposed to do about the price match app, etc, that they actually created a support ticket and told me they would look into our device and get back to me. Of course, I don't believe it, but after 40 minutes of that horrid hold music, I wasn't letting them off the hook with, "it's a global issue, we'll fix it some day."

Is it just me or are all the systems just complete and utter crap lately? Nothing works, I find myself spending most of my shift trying to push buttons to make things go, and the other part of my shift saying "sorry...the equipment is kinda terrible."

Come on now. "Let's make it right for our guests by holding them up for minutes at a time because our equipment sucks!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back