Archived Remodel Photo Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
My MIL works at a local grocery chain. They're supposed to be starting a remodel in April that's supposed to take a year.

You could build a whole new store in ~3-4 months. Our remodel is supposed to be less than 4 months.

My store is supposed to get a remodel starting in June. They're getting rid of our IGS (good riddance), getting the electronics innovation set and a bunch of new test stuff. We seem to be a guinea pig store for Target- We were one of the first twenty test stores for A&A 2.0 and one of the first ones to get IGS.

My store is starting to look rather aged, despite the Pfresh remodel we had six years ago. I hope after all this is done we look like some of the more spiffy targets I've seen in photos here.

I heard my store is getting the new market and the beauty blowout and *FINALLY* a new front end. we need a new front end.

I really hope we get in on all these innovation stuff. we have AA and Home but not kitchen.

Movies looks bad. We just did our e&e remodel last year, its beautiful. We're getting whole store this summer. Elec is moving, so I've heard I'll be disappointed if it looks like that.

My target recently got the new update and it’s pretty great, we started in April and finished in October. But everything in the store gets redone and it looks amazing new registers, breast feeding room in the fitting room, new self checkouts (only 4 still),updatedish electronics and new lighting. Although Softlines now has to do baby hardliners no matter what which is a pain, but it’s worth it. FYI the floors are the only bad thing

Heard the floors are cement is that true.. How about MMB. Does it get those ugly down swept shelfs or MMB shelfs.

Wait....surely there's not exposed concrete on the salesfloor?!

Ok I'm off for the weekend. Next week I'll try and get info on the new floors we're getting.

According to one of my stores Plano TM’s we’re getting a ‘full remodel’. She said areas will most likely be moving, we’ll be getting new floors, fixtures, and much much more. Anyone know if this might be similar to the ones in the pictures?

According to one of my stores Plano TM’s we’re getting a ‘full remodel’. She said areas will most likely be moving, we’ll be getting new floors, fixtures, and much much more. Anyone know if this might be similar to the ones in the pictures?

Most likely yes

Forgot to mention. New features include the racetrack tile being grey instead of red

A full remodel can mean different things. You have to look on workbench to see what you're actually getting

Heard the floors are cement is that true.. How about MMB. Does it get those ugly down swept shelfs or MMB shelfs.
Some stores are getting the cement floors at mine it stayed the same tile they just redid the main aisles ... And mmb dose get new shelf's they are white ... But same shape as the gray ones tho and wood liner on them to look like a book shelf..... I don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back