Archived Remodel Photo Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone started their video game reset yet? Our adjacency looks like we will need smaller locking game cases but we chunked them several years ago. Anyone know if they are sending new fixtures?

With a transition, they should send fixtures being added. But. With how transitions have gone lately, they will likely forget or assume you have what you need already. My PMT had a survey a few months ago asking how many extra game cases we had on hand; now I know why.

My back room looks like a dump with all all the boxes blocking every aisle and walk way and the. BY the trailer on the line and while doing a store remodel my store is hella unorganized

Has anyone started their video game reset yet? Our adjacency looks like we will need smaller locking game cases but we chunked them several years ago. Anyone know if they are sending new fixtures?
We downsized so we used current cases and tossed the extra.

View attachment 6069

In case anyone who hasn’t gone through a remodel would like to see, toys is becoming a playground... not pictured are 3 sets of sound tubes against our backwall, a fidget wall, a hyperwall, and some sort of tree thing for girls. “Cart attendant, where do you keep your extra cart wipes?” *wipes down every interactive display in toys*
What's a hyperwall?

My store is getting the red lines on the floor at the sides of the main walkways replaced with smaller gray lines.

Wait can you draw on that thing with your finger? Gonna be covered in penis sketches pretty quick
Thermal sensitive wall. I would post a video but TMs have seen that video already lol.
Our sharpie table in seasonal was already tagged with a few of those, I took photos and tossed all those risers.

Thermal sensitive wall. I would post a video but TMs have seen that video already lol.
Our sharpie table in seasonal was already tagged with a few of those, I took photos and tossed all those risers.

Lol. Just FYI you can take sharpie marks off easily with acetone

Lol. Just FYI you can take sharpie marks off easily with acetone
I use rubbing alcohol, but I’m going to need to clean the table cause some teens wrote on there as well. Those risers they sent us were a joke, and cause we didn’t have every necessary part, the way we had it didn’t make it look brand, just more ghetto lol

It's weird that Target is still using uggo beige-colored shelving instead of the better looking dark gray/black that Walmart has, or even red like some of the endcaps next to the registers. The beige ones show more dirt and grime.

It's weird that Target is still using uggo beige-colored shelving instead of the better looking dark gray/black that Walmart has, or even red like some of the endcaps next to the registers. The beige ones show more dirt and grime.

The red is ugly. Some NextGen areas like the nodes have pure white shelves.

If they wanted to keep with the modernization monotones, they would have gone away with tile and just did polished concrete. Would’ve looked nicer IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back