Archived Remodel Photo Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I zoned tsum tsum recently
dyZKy7q.jpg

JiqW0k3.jpg

That must have been tsum fun.

You're probably getting something close. We've got similar shelf heights, but our gondolas are straight not bowed out like those. That looks homier than ours, but the general concept is the same.

sU8ZSnZ.jpg

I deepzoned kid's books today and figured I'd share this.

AAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Flashbacks to the kids section in the Big Box Book store.
When did Targets get sections like these?

We had a serious problem with parents leaving the little monsters with a book and assuming we would watch them.

Our way of dealing with this was a sign similar to this one.

BmOUAnlIQAA0Evj.jpg

A store near me that recently remodeled has a kids book section like that in Toys. I don't recall seeing the stools, but I was basically just walking past. And yes, it is very reminiscent of Walden/Barnes/Borders.

A store near me that recently remodeled has a kids book section like that in Toys. I don't recall seeing the stools, but I was basically just walking past. And yes, it is very reminiscent of Walden/Barnes/Borders.
Indeed.

I use to run the children's book section at our local borders. Best job I've ever had. I miss it.

I like how our adjacency shows the gondolas being bowed out like that picture, but when the remodel team built them, they didn't bother doing that, and I don't think anyone but me has noticed.
We just did our MMB they are not bowed. When we build our kids books they will be. Kids books are not connected to electronics any longer they are next to toys and infants in our remodel.

F7DCEFEA-D467-4935-8F60-C7024F5560CE.jpeg

In case anyone who hasn’t gone through a remodel would like to see, toys is becoming a playground... not pictured are 3 sets of sound tubes against our backwall, a fidget wall, a hyperwall, and some sort of tree thing for girls. “Cart attendant, where do you keep your extra cart wipes?” *wipes down every interactive display in toys*

View attachment 6069

In case anyone who hasn’t gone through a remodel would like to see, toys is becoming a playground... not pictured are 3 sets of sound tubes against our backwall, a fidget wall, a hyperwall, and some sort of tree thing for girls. “Cart attendant, where do you keep your extra cart wipes?” *wipes down every interactive display in toys*

Tree thing for girls is Our Generation dolls

View attachment 6069

Did anyone else notice extremely strong paint fumes when taking the lego parts out of the boxes???

Has anyone started their video game reset yet? Our adjacency looks like we will need smaller locking game cases but we chunked them several years ago. Anyone know if they are sending new fixtures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back