Resources for Humans (An HR Thread)

What's the policy on being paid for store closures? ik some people in central/southern florida that are being told target has to be closed for at least 48 hours for them to get anything
I'd assume they'd have to go through the government and collect some type of unemployment.
Little different of a situation, but I had a store closed for months near me due to a natural disaster and they offered the tms the ability to work at a store that was close to the affected store and even increase the payroll at that store to accommodate the higher volume of tms

Does anyone know what red flags, working less than the number of scheduled hours that day or leaving before the scheduled time for that day?

I can see how that could happen as their work is not as visible as other tms. I would assume your job satisfaction and review rely heavily on your etl.
No TM s. Receive consistent genuine recognition here. It trickles from the top so then consistently HRTM doesn't receive any either. You can overhear Leadership huddle s at Starbucks recognizing each other tho.

M
Anyone else feel under appreciated in HR? Is it just me? Does your store show you recognition? Does your review accurately reflect the work you do?
My ETL takes care of me and my review does reflect what i do. Yes, there are times I feel under appreciated. I work to make sure our TM’s are taken care of and appreciated and sometimes we are not.

M

My ETL takes care of me and my review does reflect what i do. Yes, there are times I feel under appreciated. I work to make sure our TM’s are taken care of and appreciated and sometimes we are not.
It’s just that I do so much more than I am supposed to and I feel like it’s not appreciated and is overlooked.

It’s just that I do so much more than I am supposed to and I feel like it’s not appreciated and is overlooked.
I do feel I have a good balance at work and help out other areas as much as I can. However, I do things that I should not be doing . My ETL is very accommodating and believes in a good work and life balance. They are also not a kool aid drinker.

I do feel I have a good balance at work and help out other areas as much as I can. However, I do things that I should not be doing . My ETL is very accommodating and believes in a good work and life balance. They are also not a kool aid drinker.
Your ETL probably reflected that in your review unlike mine. I just am so done with HR at Target. It’s such a scam at this point

Because they can do most of it from hq or on an app.
A store near me has an hr tl only., for the last 5 years.
It is a small format store? I have team members who can’t figure out how to reset a password. HQ or an app can’t do food, volunteer events, recognition, clean a break-room, get team members to do their trainings. This is just a small portion of what we do.

Do TL's get a bonus for writing a shitty review? Our log TL was a blithering idiot.
Here’s the thing, they don’t even write a review, they just give a ranking number for the team member. Supposedly, they are supposed to have meaningful conversations when giving the review. I’ve had team members see their raise on their check and never received their review.

Back