Archived "Restroom follow up..." message tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you may have figured this out but I'm always surprised about how many people have not. If you hear "Restroom follow up is needed" on the walkie, it is always the :30 of the hour. Pretty good to look out for if you're one of those people who lose track of time.

Anyone remember when it used to say "This is your restroom check-up reminder. The last hourly request was incomplete. Who is responding?" It was always interesting to see guests' faces if they overheard that one going over the walkies... At least "restroom follow-up" is a bit more discrete.

I think that our message reminder still says ^, except for the "who is responding?"

I think that our message reminder still says ^, except for the "who is responding?"

There are actually two restroom alerts that go off. The default hourly message does still say "This is your restroom check-up reminder." If the button isn't pressed within that hour, though, all future reminders will say "Restroom follow-up is needed" until the button is pressed again.

lol one of these days, as a joke, I want to say "Team who is getting that restroom checkup reminder." :p

When ever I go into any Target store's restroom, I check to see if the restroom button is in its cover. If its not, I just start pressing all the buttons. Trying to get the countdown sequence.

lol one of these days, as a joke, I want to say "Team who is getting that restroom checkup reminder." :p

I read that in my ETL's voice. D-:

Our ETL-GE will always IMMEDIATELY ask the cart attendant if they heard the restroom call after it goes off. Every. Hour. They are the only one to do this.

Omg really? lol I was only joking. That's a bit crazy. As far as I know, restrooms aren't a metric that really count.

I read that in my ETL's voice. D-:

Our ETL-GE will always IMMEDIATELY ask the cart attendant if they heard the restroom call after it goes off. Every. Hour. They are the only one to do this.

Omg really? lol I was only joking. That's a bit crazy. As far as I know, restrooms aren't a metric that really count.

This particular ETL is just a little on the special side. They are one you just nod and agree while they are talking to you but then walk away shaking your head. Not a fun one to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back