Rfid scan

@Bosch Crazy....Maybe not having those extras counted anymore actually helps us? I'm curious to see if they will continue to get smaller now...

I think mine was a few k higher than last week.

Just kidding. Was looking at the wrong photo. Was about the same.

Last edited:
@Bosch Crazy....Maybe not having those extras counted anymore actually helps us? I'm curious to see if they will continue to get smaller now...

We were struggling to make numbers w/out the extras, but they pulled me off after lunch to tag the piles of crap I was finding as I was scanning. Like almost all the of the really cheap sunglasses, tons of clothing and a few other things. As I walked through if I saw a re-ticket item I would grab it and toss it in my cart. I had it almost filled with stuff.

I need to go back and get a current list of stuff to tag and stuff not to tag, and make a cheat sheet. Cause if I wasn't sure if those towels got tagged I pulled one for an example to look at against our big book that has the charts in it.

@Bosch I have to go back over towels and sunglasses too. I have a sneaking suspicion a lot is untagged. Not like the vendor over in accessories will say anything though. She just leaves a pile of stuff to push everywhere she goes. My store has gotten pretty good with the clothing aspect and getting it up front to guest services to get re tagged, but I don't know if they've been paying too much attention to retagging domestics and home stuff..... I struggled pretty hard to just get the missed to 1100....

I did it for the first time as a fill in... couldn't get anyone in that usually does it, and the one person who was going to do it called off.

We found a few ways to make the device last. Take it out of the red case, turn the brightness down under half, same with volume. And requisition a charge pack from Electronics. Plug that into it with a 4 foot USB cord and let the charger sit in your holster.

Thing was still nearly 100% after a 3 hour, 80k scan. Ended at 98%.

I did it for the first time as a fill in... couldn't get anyone in that usually does it, and the one person who was going to do it called off.

We found a few ways to make the device last. Take it out of the red case, turn the brightness down under half, same with volume. And requisition a charge pack from Electronics. Plug that into it with a 4 foot USB cord and let the charger sit in your holster.

Thing was still nearly 100% after a 3 hour, 80k scan. Ended at 98%.

Power brick was a must been doing that for months.

My store scan expected was 106K. I scan for 6 hours, then my ETL log scans another hour or so at the end. So far so good. That <2% is hard to get.

Came in at %96, you are right that last 2% is damn hard to get. Even my ETL Said I didn't leave much for him to find. Only time he got a lot of hits were high stuff in the stock room, cause he climbed the ladder of every aisle. But even then it wasn't much.

Since they changed how the score is determined and not getting any credit for extra anymore, my store struggles to get to 98% and actually have only been able to get to 97.9 and 97.7 these past two weeks. Anybody else having this same issue? Wonder if they'll change how it's calculated again.

So I was at 96%, before checkpoint came up with the error message saying "something is wrong" with the only option to close the app

Today at like 8:30 AM our backroom SRTL informs me I'm to be trained on this in case my SL team leads are unavailable to do it. I was like yeah ok. So I spent nearly four hours doing this crap. Then the SR TL says I did it faster than himself and one of the SL TLs. First of all, it doesn't seem like rocket science. Second of all, I hope never to have to do this again.

Some of you must scan on Wednesdays. We don't scan till Thursday. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. :)

Some of you must scan on Wednesdays. We don't scan till Thursday. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. :)
I wonder if the day you do it in is based on what part of the US you're in.

Anyways, I finally got to 98% again this week since they changed how it's calculated. Amount of extras has gone down to about 50% of what it use to be.

Decided to check my store's score out of curiosity. You guys are bragging about being close to 98, meanwhile my store is in the red at below 92. :eek:

Back