Rfid scan

Permission denied or some such. TMs do not have access anymore as of last week. ETLs (maybe TLs - I don't know) can still see it.
I did finally get the report to come up last week and it was over 20 pages for just the active items on the report. Only got through one page, as I found that we had several items with bad RFID tags and I had to make encode new tags for these items. Really felt like I got nothing done. Won't get to look at this report again next Thursday, as I on vacation this week.

Try performing a hard reset. Press and hold the Power button and the Bluetooth button for a few seconds till you hear it reboot. You may need to re-connect your wand to the myDevice after the reset. After I did this, two of our three wands started beeping again, this time with a quieter, Geiger counter-like sound that syncs with the wand’s LED flash. It’s less obnoxious but very useful when in Locate mode.

What if it actually IS a Geiger counter and your store was accidentally built atop a Superfund site from the Manhattan Project

What if it actually IS a Geiger counter and your store was accidentally built atop a Superfund site from the Manhattan Project

giphy.gif

The report has been broken for the entire week (at least at my store), so you're not missing out on anything.

There was something on workbench about the RFID report for this week... about the scan report not coming up or what not.

Don't shoot for 98. 95 is good you will almost always be at 98 or better on the report. When I do the scans I do not update very often pretty much after I finish an area. The most important thing is to be thorough and go around everything at least twice. Also, always look in the steel for transition pallets, if you miss them they can screw you over pretty bad.

Not good anymore.... I am hitting around 97 consistently and when it comes back it is stuck at 97 and we have remained yellow on report for quite some time now with scores over 97 for the average.

So my TL told me that RFID doesn't change the counts in the system, this whole time I thought it did it automatically. Can someone confirm?

Anyone know if I research NOP items on the reject report, should it actually remove them from the report? Or does it not do anything since it's just researching "on floor" without an actual location?

My TL said that if the RFID system thinks your scan of an item is "good" (whatever that means) that the on hands becomes whatever you scanned. If you scanned more than the current on hands of an item, that's the new on hands. If you scanned fewer but got pretty close or the system thinks that you did a good job, then that lower number becomes the new on hands. Not exactly sure how it tells what a good job is, though.

I found it.. somewhere around who what where, knox rose, and men's sportswear. Didn't see any prologue tags though... hmm

Helped SFS find a dress yesterday. Their screen said Prologue but with DPCI the Zebra showed Mossimo Black and we found the right dress for the order. Only Target knows why...

My TL said that if the RFID system thinks your scan of an item is "good" (whatever that means) that the on hands becomes whatever you scanned. If you scanned more than the current on hands of an item, that's the new on hands. If you scanned fewer but got pretty close or the system thinks that you did a good job, then that lower number becomes the new on hands. Not exactly sure how it tells what a good job is, though.

Your TL is wrong, things wouldn't stay on the RFID reject report for 26 weeks straight if it lowered counts. If it lowered counts it wouldn't keep trying to find them during the scan.

Back