Rfid scan

So went on workbench and found that stand alone research is suppossed to be done to zero out items populating on the rfid reject report. That is why items keep coming up on SFS orders and having on hands of not zero. Can not get the report to work right though. It takes forever to load.

So after four hours of scanning, today, I was only at 7 out of 200+ in kids licensed. I was standing in front of two full tables of it. Taking it off the shelves, moving the tags around, etc and it was all EPC tagged. Called CSC to let them know something is wrong, but if this is the case then who knows how many other tags in less obvious departments it's just not picking up for whatever reason.

Anyone else get an update that enabled the ZEBRA RFID scanner to "beep" while locating an item? It appears to work on one of our wands, but the other refuses to do so. Anyone got any ideas on how to enable it (perhaps through the vmware Airwatch Agent)?

Anyone else get an update that enabled the ZEBRA RFID scanner to "beep" while locating an item? It appears to work on one of our wands, but the other refuses to do so. Anyone got any ideas on how to enable it (perhaps through the vmware Airwatch Agent)?
Is the wand up to date?

I’m not sure. How can I check?
Ours didn't work once so we ran the update and it worked again. All I know is you need the cable to hook it up to your sign & label PC. I don't remember what application you need on the PC but if you search WB for RFID, there should be a step-by-step process on how to update.

I had a similar problem with getting locate to beep and a hard reset (holding down power and bluetooth buttons for a few seconds) of the rfid scanner fixed it.
Tried that and it did not work. The flashing green light now seems a lot more erratic when locating and it beeps when I connect my Zebra to it, but that's all that's changed.

Tried that and it did not work. The flashing green light now seems a lot more erratic when locating and it beeps when I connect my Zebra to it, but that's all that's changed.
It could be that you have an old version of the app. I've noticed that some of our devices have an old version for some reason.

What's the easiest way to make sure a RFID label is active and responding? We have a DPCI with 44 OH and the wand continually misses 6 eaches, but all of the items are tagged.

What's the easiest way to make sure a RFID label is active and responding? We have a DPCI with 44 OH and the wand continually misses 6 eaches, but all of the items are tagged.
Get all 44 OH in one area/cart. Take one 10 feet away, aim RFID scanner at it and away from other 43, locate. Repeat for each one making sure it's picking up that 1 specific one and not one behind you or nearby.

Anyone out ever look at the RFID rejects report on Store Reports? I have 20 pages of stuff that has been missed for several weeks during our scan. After exporting this report to MS Excell and sorting by status (e.g. active, clearance, and so on) I am focusing on just the 6 pages of active product. Still seems like a lot.

Anyone out ever look at the RFID rejects report on Store Reports? I have 20 pages of stuff that has been missed for several weeks during our scan. After exporting this report to MS Excell and sorting by status (e.g. active, clearance, and so on) I am focusing on just the 6 pages of active product. Still seems like a lot.
Someone needs to work that report weekly in order to keep it at a manageable level. If your report is that long, I would sort it by missed quantities so that can recover big chunks of your scan percentages. You'll see your scores jump up quite a bit when you get the report current.

Someone needs to work that report weekly in order to keep it at a manageable level. If your report is that long, I would sort it by missed quantities so that can recover big chunks of your scan percentages. You'll see your scores jump up quite a bit when you get the report current.

What exactly has to happened with the report?

Manually research each item (to what RFID found or if you want to hunt it down and tag items that is better)

Okay did not know this... I'm assuming best day would be Monday when report updates?

It's an uphill battle if your Guest Services doesn't tag things when they are returned as well. You'll have problem areas where Target Corporate swears they provide an RFID tag when things come in and they are either not tagged or worse yet incorrectly tagged.

OK... I just recently started doing RFID and would like to boost my score. I asked about this report and got some pretty vague stares, but one ETL dove in and looked it up. How do we use it? I'm not really sure what I'm looking at, how far back to go, what each column means (what are the abbreviations for), etc. What does "reject" really mean and how does researching it make it not a reject? I need some guidance here, please.

Back