Rfid scan

I'm not there to doublecheck the dpci but if anyone wants to check at their store, we received the black/gray plaid shirts encoded.

Yeah, we went up about 35k more items this week from them activating everything else. Didn't make goal.

Last edited:
Apparently it just wasn't actually counting a lot of items before and now they got switched on or something. Didn't hit goal though this week I don't think, oh well.
We were told it was Merrona and a lot of Cat & Jack that hadn't been "turned on" until today's scan. I made a little over 98% today but the weekly report is usually around 1% lower than what we calculate on the scan day.

We were told it was Merrona and a lot of Cat & Jack that hadn't been "turned on" until today's scan. I made a little over 98% today but the weekly report is usually around 1% lower than what we calculate on the scan day.

That would explain why the gun goes quiet through certain areas. We were wondering if the zebra was just missing stuff or something was goofy with the process.

That would explain why the gun goes quiet through certain areas. We were wondering if the zebra was just missing stuff or something was goofy with the process.
I was worried that there was a malfunction and I wouldn't hit goal... But then I walked through girls and it jumped to around 4-5k scans, figured I probably had it.

Something was definitely wrong in my store. We've made goal every week (barely when the salvage mess happened), have been over 100% the last two weeks... and fell about 2,500 items short this week.

How are you guys calculating %? Scanned-extra/expected?
Whatever is scanned, including extras, divided by expected. 54678/55445=.986ish times 100 equals 98.6%. Be mindful it might end up being slightly different

Anyone else find it ridiculous that they know if the rfid tags are on metal, they might not scan... But then replace the c9 tables with all metal tables?? What sense does that make

Anyone else find it ridiculous that they know if the rfid tags are on metal, they might not scan... But then replace the c9 tables with all metal tables?? What sense does that make

Actually that happens a lot. One team has one set of needs another team has other needs who's are cheaper usually wins.

what are the chances that they will ever move up the compliance time? starting at 6am I can get through my 42k scan no breaks with 30-45 mins to spare. And this is busting ass to get done. Adding phase two is gonna shoot my numbers up by another like 20k? Im may need a little more time Spot..

what are the chances that they will ever move up the compliance time? starting at 6am I can get through my 42k scan no breaks with 30-45 mins to spare. And this is busting ass to get done. Adding phase two is gonna shoot my numbers up by another like 20k? Im may need a little more time Spot..
I start at five and get done at seven thirty. Move faster, and I'm not trying to be mean lol, but my first try at it, I moved slow trying to get into every rack and ever shelve. The sooner you realize you don't have too, the faster you get it done. I circle around every section, ie boys, girls, infants, then zip zag through the area. The scanner picks up scans from several feet away.

We are a 6AM unload and I go in at 4AM to start behind the line and light-duty before flow gets in. The ETL-Log is the key carrier who is in with me. She likes to use those extra hours to catch up on things that can't be done once other TMs are in the building. Also, I see jewelry adding much more time to the scan. Sunglasses slow me down now, and with the smallest RFID tags on jewelry, and the problem with the tags touching metal, I see myself spending an inordinate amount of time on it.

Back