Rfid scan

Yuppers. But, yes, as soon as I cross that 98% I hit done. Counted- extras/ expected =98.078=done!

Is this how you know you've hit 98%? Subtract Extras from counted and divide by expected? I was wondering how you were supposed to know when you hit 98%.

Edit: Then I guess we got a 97.4.... *sigh*... yellow again. Envious of all you people who seem to hit 100% easily every single time. ><

Last edited:
What is EV SUM? I've been sitting here trying to figure it out, but it's not coming to me. Lol.

Also I had a lot of bath and A New Day missing. I still managed to get to 98% but I could not find the 400+ items (the combined total from those two departments) and it really bothered me.

For us it is on an endcap in towels. It has a white rectangular tag with writing on it. The shelf label for it says "EV SUM".

I find it easier for me to get 98% when it wants 115,000 vs 100,000. I walk back through areas and get small hits. I usually have to hit up the backroom and staged soft lines from the previous day's truck about 2-3 times to get most everything.

Yeah we don't have that cause we take a truck on RFID day and some weeks we don't get a lot of extras like today but last week when I hit the stuff from the truck, my extra counts exploded.. This week we made sure they actually closed the truck and extras stayed reasonable like 1500.

I'm lazy af. I just type into Google "what is 98% of expected" and then try to get that number not including the extras. I usually get 1200 or less extras. Last week I didn't even hit 1,000. It was nice.

Once a week you walk around the store waving your arm around for 8 hours.

Then go home and coat your shoulders and neck in pain Aspercreme with lidocaine.

Is it weird that I find RFID days even more painful than regular days, sure we are doing less "physical work" but damn it just kills me..

Did anyone see the Workbench Article about new RFID app coming in October and RFID would be split over two days.

Did anyone see the Workbench Article about new RFID app coming in October and RFID would be split over two days.

Split over two days as in we'll be scanning 2 days a week instead of 1? Shoot me now... -_- I'm assuming that means it's finally getting put on the new my devices.

One of my ETLs was telling me about that. I'm curious as to why it's split over 2 days, unless they plan on adding more items. With the update you're supposed to be able to pause and switch devices if need be.

Split over two days as in we'll be scanning 2 days a week instead of 1? Shoot me now... -_- I'm assuming that means it's finally getting put on the new my devices.
Yeah it's moving to the new devices. One of my ETLs said we will probably do one day, I guess unless of course they add more items. I dunno.

I assume Softlines will be one day and Hardlines another day. The current best practice is to have the Softlines E2E team scan the Hardlines portion as well, which makes no sense.

I assume Softlines will be one day and Hardlines another day. The current best practice is to have the Softlines E2E team scan the Hardlines portion as well, which makes no sense.
Neither softlines or hardlines is my primary work center and I do it. I'm only ever scheduled softlines to do the scan. Takes anywhere from 4-8 hours depending on goal.

Neither softlines or hardlines is my primary work center and I do it. I'm only ever scheduled softlines to do the scan. Takes anywhere from 4-8 hours depending on goal.

Softlines gets more hours than any other workcenter other than cashier but can't handle doing the RFID and they are E2E.. Two days of that BS? Kill me now.. Oh my workcenter? In-Stocks we waste an entire day doing this BS..

Softlines gets more hours than any other workcenter other than cashier but can't handle doing the RFID and they are E2E.. Two days of that BS? Kill me now.. Oh my workcenter? In-Stocks we waste an entire day doing this BS..
We have one instocks team member, and she hates doing it.

One of my ETLs was telling me about that. I'm curious as to why it's split over 2 days, unless they plan on adding more items. With the update you're supposed to be able to pause and switch devices if need be.
Softlines on Tuesday, Hardlines on Wednesday.

112K wanted and we get to 79K and the app crashes.. :mad: Get back up to 108K and with the hour cuts we have to leave.. So fuck you CheckPoint app.. And our STL will just have to deal with our tanking scores..

What happens when you have no hours to do even the basics of your job.. I was the only In-Stocks person and my TL was covering backroom aka Flex orders all morning and doing pulls and RFID, while I shot the Rigs or RFID.

And the softlines ETL aka LOD was a useless POS.. Wanting us to do a 45min push smart huddle in seasonal. "How about FUCK NO!!!!" In six hours you are lucky the Flex orders are caught up, the research batches are pulled the Rigs are done and RFID is close since you refuse to help scan it.. So you can take your smart huddle that we told you should have been done for over the last week and shove it somewhere of your choosing on your person.

RFID reporting is down until October until the new app rolls out, so there is a chance the next several weeks won't even count because of the well-known global issues.

Funny that tech support made no mention of that when we called.. "No known issues." is what we were told..

What a bunch of assholes.. I am at the point I may have to let my TL in on this site just for the tech data..

Funny that tech support made no mention of that when we called.. "No known issues." is what we were told..

What a bunch of assholes.. I am at the point I may have to let my TL in on this site just for the tech data..
It's on workbench about the update and the reporting being down until October. Don't know exactly when it's supposed to go down as I was able to pull up the report this Monday. Maybe next week?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back