Rude coworkers

Heyyy
So I’m still seasonal and ive been working some check lane shifts and self checkout shifts and so there’s a really rude team member who seems to always wanna come say something mean to me. Im starting to feel really mad about it like I’m sorry I didn’t know what guest service them meant no one told me...

So...you didn’t like the way they talk to you? Was it busy? Sometimes in the seasonal hustle and flow you either got to know or got to go.

If you can't handle criticism to make you a better employee, the Karens who come in shopping are going to eat you alive. Guest service positions are not for the thin skinned.

Maybe say Hi to them and ask how their day is going? Most people will answer and then carry the conversation

So...you didn’t like the way they talk to you? Was it busy? Sometimes in the seasonal hustle and flow you either got to know or got to go.
It wasn’t busy it was normal pace it’s just they threw me on sco with 1 hour of training and it was only my 3rd time working it.. there’s a lot I’m still trying to learn and self learn.

Is it happening constantly or was it a one time thing? I was a seasonal cashier, so I know that pain, but I also know the pain of being stressed and being pulled in too many directions and accidentally being short with someone. Some people are just rude and suck to work with though.

Is it happening constantly or was it a one time thing? I was a seasonal cashier, so I know that pain, but I also know the pain of being stressed and being pulled in too many directions and accidentally being short with someone. Some people are just rude and suck to work with though.
It’s constantly with the same person everyone else is nice I’m new to self checkout so I’m learning like come on dont be a bitch. I was kinda pissed so I wrote a post about it she’s just one of those I don’t wanna work with

it’s probably her personality. just do the best what you can. if you did something wrong, learn from it and move on. just be yourself and if she doesn’t like you, you don’t need to please her. you can just be civilize with her. there are some people who feels like the world owns them. when i deal with people like that, i just keep it professional and do my work that they cant talk sh!t. You are still new so when you gain more experience, you will have more confidence dealing with people like that.

I have one like that. If I walked into work and was told she quit, I'd be doing a happy dance! She has no idea how much I despise her though. When she is rude to me, I ignore it, most of the time. Sometimes I dish it right back. But the rest of the time I am extra nice to her. Friggin bitch will call me all kinds of names behind my back and be rude to my face and then she will be, "DBZ, I don't know to do XYZ, can you help me?"

Heyyy
So I’m still seasonal and ive been working some check lane shifts and self checkout shifts and so there’s a really rude team member who seems to always wanna come say something mean to me. Im starting to feel really mad about it like I’m sorry I didn’t know what guest service them meant no one told me...
It seems to be a norm at Target, They have rude or sensitive coworkers. If the person continues to harass you, Report them.

If it’s just being mean with words , you can’t do much about it than ignoring that TM. If it gets too personal or affects your day to day work report it to your TL or HR with evidences . But being a seasonal puts you in the wrong side of favor . So be careful about that and as others said try to be nice to everyone and someday everything will be alright .
when I joined Target , two particular TMs who always walks and works together always use to pick on me and pointing out all small things that I do and trying to demotivate me. It did make me feel bad for a while and when I started getting better in my work and noticed by TLs , it slowly went down and guess what, they are super nice to me now . Hope for the best . 👍

I usually tell a tm with an attitude that if I in someway offended them, I am sorry, I didn't know and ask how I can make it better. They either don't realize they're being a jerk and apologize or tell me how I offended them and I apologize.

I am not always as kind and patient as I should be with seasonal cashiers because 9/10 of them won't make the cut either by their own doing or by Target's decision. It's hard to invest the time and energy to onboard multiple people and get them up to speed during the busiest time of year, knowing that they won't be a TM in a month or so. So yeah...just try and go with the flow and if this TM still rubs you the wrong way, just steer clear as best as you can. You can't/won't like everyone you work with.

The idea behind working for Target is to cop as much of their money as you can, thereby rescuing those greenbacks from a far worse fate (i.e. getting paid out by corporate to a pop star at some banana-republic gala they throw every year). It is, rather unfortunately, not a popularity contest, because if it was I'd be CEO of Target already 👌

Or to put it another way, fuck haters get money.

Back