Archived Sales and Card Apps on myDevices

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrontEndFirecracker

Vibe Machine
On the LPDA's, we can look up hourly sales and redcard apps by debit and credit. Is there a way to do this on the myDevice? My ETL says no, but I remember seeing someone post it here - but the search function is failing me.

I know we can always go into iPOS to look it up, but that has been glitchy lately and messing up the redcard app numbers if it's the same day.

Thanks!

I can't find it on myDevice and our PDAs are not registering properly. I know for a fact how many cards we got yesterday and while it registered as an alert on the myDevice, it never showed on the MC9200.

You can check sales on InsidePOS and REDcards still come up if you log in to workbench and go to MyHome.

Oh you can also check sales on the POS by logging in, K5 Functions, K8 Reports/Readings, K1 Store Totals

You can check sales on InsidePOS and REDcards still come up if you log in to workbench and go to MyHome.

Oh you can also check sales on the POS by logging in, K5 Functions, K8 Reports/Readings, K1 Store Totals

I've had the register freeze up when I look up sales that way.
I just check on a pda at the end of the night when I'm closing and writing the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back