Archived Salesplanner Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my ETL asked me if I wanted to get trained in salesplanning. I've only heard a bit about it and I know most TLs do this, but wasn't sure what I was getting myself in to. He wanted to a few of us to be trained so that we could set stuff up around the store when needed.

Anyways, I guess I got back from training? It's questionable because all I did was flex out stuff and that was it. My TL who was training me didn't tell me much about what to do, and some of my questions were brushed off. So, my questions:

1) What is a salesplanner, and what do they do?
2) What are the steps to setting up things, like endcaps, and putting out products?
3) What should have I gotten out from this "training" session? I didn't even learn how to print labels and stuff, how do you do that?

Thanks!

You might need to ask for further training. Some things really just can't be taught via this forum. I'm terrible with giving written directions and if I were to attempt to tell you how you might be even more confused afterwards than before.;)

I assume you're a hardlines TM? If it were me and my TL/ETL weren't helping I would probably go and talk to one of the plano TMs or plano TL to try and get a better picture of how it works. Once you've done a few it is easy, but it's a bit hard for me to go through everything without demonstrating.

You might need to ask for further training. Some things really just can't be taught via this forum. I'm terrible with giving written directions and if I were to attempt to tell you how you might be even more confused afterwards than before.;)

Understandable, thanks for the help though! :)

I assume you're a hardlines TM? If it were me and my TL/ETL weren't helping I would probably go and talk to one of the plano TMs or plano TL to try and get a better picture of how it works. Once you've done a few it is easy, but it's a bit hard for me to go through everything without demonstrating.

I never thought about that, I'll definitely ask. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back