Archived Schedule for 1/4-1/10 up already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flabbergasted

Ex-GSA
Can anyone else confirm that the schedule for 1/4-1/10 is up already on myTime Self Service? I'm seeing a full week's worth of schedule for that week and it's not supposed to be up until Thursday. Just want to make sure this isn't some mistake my ETL made or anything like that.

Mine's not posted, but it does let me click to that week. It just says the schedule isn't available yet.

I can see the schedule for that period, but it shows "No schedule details available in myTime for the above period" probably because my store hasn't made it yet.

I'm not seeing anything either. Is it possible they posted your schedule early because of Christmas?

Now that I think of it, that makes sense. Still, my store is known for waiting 'til the last possible minute to put up the schedule, so I would have expected it'd be up Wednesday afternoon or something.

I haven't even made my schedule for my team for that week yet. You can't even get into "create new schedule" in MyTime until Wednesday (though they may allow access on Tuesday this week due to the holiday).

I haven't even made my schedule for my team for that week yet. You can't even get into "create new schedule" in MyTime until Wednesday (though they may allow access on Tuesday this week due to the holiday).

Then how is this possible?

HULWyr7.png

ZSoHgVv.png

was viewable yesterday morning, it was definitely editable by then for me to be able to see that.

I have no answers, only speculation. MyTime autocreates schedules before ETLs/TLs/HR goes in to change what they need to on Wednesday and Thursdays - perhaps that is what is happening here (especially if you already have a set rotation in the system).

Definitely not in forhyre's position, my time isn't going to automatically schedule a cashier a GSA shift.

Mine might have been auto-generated though.

Definitely not in forhyre's position, my time isn't going to automatically schedule a cashier a GSA shift.

Mine might have been auto-generated though.

And my job code isn't the Service Desk, it's cashier. So if anything, myTime should be auto-generating cashier shifts. It's my ETL-GE who switches me to Service Desk.

They are trying to figure out which seasonals hours will be cut from the schedule. I would sit tight & do your job.

They are trying to figure out which seasonals hours will be cut from the schedule. I would sit tight & do your job.

What? I'm confused. I am not a seasonal hire.

And I do my job very well thank you.
To clarify, Spot is trying to project how many hours it will need without seasonal hires. I know you do a good job & trying to get promoted. I am sorry. Way too many seasonals new threads asking if I will be kept on, in the last few days..

ie. Scheduling the people who aren't seasonal first and then seeing how many seasonals they need to keep to fill out the rest of the schedule.

Hadn't thought of it, but makes sense why they'd be filling out the schedule earlier than usual on that basis. My store already got rid of a few seasonals last week, but I assume that was the beginning of the process and not that anyone left now is staying.

My store hasn't even started firing seasonals yet, all the ETLs just say they're still making decisions.

We only got rid of the few with the most egregious attendance issues. Another one gone today.

Idiot called in yesterday, then sat in the parking lot and chatted with other TM's.

He then called in again today, and the CTL saw him in the parking lot again today.

Not sure they told him he's fired yet, but he's definitely gone.

So my ETL-GE confirmed my GSA shift on the new schedule. I'm guessing what I saw was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back