Archived scheduled for another department

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i've been working for around 6 months, never call in. im on a specialty team. whenever they need someone for backroom they usually ask me, i gladly help. ive stayed multiple times for twelve hours. within the last month or two, ive been helping out with a.m. backroom, which we get there at four... and recently they put me on a four am flow shift without asking. am i within my right to tell them not to do that again, since im not flow? i realize they did this because they see me as dependable and able to get there at four, but i still dont want them to do this without asking. the shift went fine, bowled chemicals mostly.

If you are instocks it's going to happen. My ladies do truck early, scan mid shift, then pull cafs before they leave. Depends on needs. And if flow had hours but instocks don't they schedule where they can in your availability. If you protest you could end up with less than forty hours because there aren't enough for instocks, if you are getting that now.

If you are instocks it's going to happen. My ladies do truck early, scan mid shift, then pull cafs before they leave. Depends on needs. And if flow had hours but instocks don't they schedule where they can in your availability. If you protest you could end up with less than forty hours because there aren't enough for instocks, if you are getting that now.

wait people are allowed to get more than forty hours? haha i mean i get anywhere between 24-30ish hours which im happy with. but yeah we get to the store by seven, usually help with flow, then scan as much as humanly possible, we also might have to pull our own stuff, depends on who is working in back. we also almost always do the elevens caf pulls. for about a month and a half i was getting 38 hours a week because i was doing instocks and backroom, but i almost hated that because i like to have a little spare time because it gets busy sometimes while doing instocks.

wait people are allowed to get more than forty hours? haha i mean i get anywhere between 24-30ish hours which im happy with. but yeah we get to the store by seven, usually help with flow, then scan as much as humanly possible, we also might have to pull our own stuff, depends on who is working in back. we also almost always do the elevens caf pulls. for about a month and a half i was getting 38 hours a week because i was doing instocks and backroom, but i almost hated that because i like to have a little spare time because it gets busy sometimes while doing instocks.
Not more than forty, but specialty teams usually get forty as part of the perks of the job.

yeah that doesnt happen to us...
Then the truck/backroom hours are your only chance for forty.

I have to fill out my week of signing with Plano and pricing. Because I only get 28.5 a week for signing, even with shippers for bts to build...Not that I believe that is what is actually allotted, but it's what they want it to be.

Then the truck/backroom hours are your only chance for forty.
like i said, im happy with the hours i get, i just wanted to make sure its ok that i asked them not to put me on flow without asking.

if they had asked me, id probably say yes.. but i dont want them to schedule me at four and not be able to make it.

if they had asked me, id probably say yes.. but i dont want them to schedule me at four and not be able to make it.
Change your availability if you don't want to or are sometimes unable to get there at 4am.

You know how to work Flow and you have the availability, so yes they can schedule you for Flow.

And yes, you can ask your ETL/TL/HR to not do it. But they might still do it anyway or retaliate some other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back