Archived seasonal hire last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was hired for seasonal, and I am wondering what you think. So I'm checking my schedule online and for the week of the 4th- 10th it says: No schedule details available in myTime for the above period. Could that be because I am getting let go or possibly the schedule just isn't updated yet (The hard copy of our schedules wasn't out earlier today in the store) The week before that (28th- 3rd) I'm only scheduled for two days, so I have a feeling it could be my last week, what do you guys think? Thanks. Btw I've never called off, been late, etc

"No schedule details available in myTime for the above period" means in my experience that the schedule isn't done yet. If they're letting you go, as seasonal, they'll give you a letter either asking you to stay on or saying thanks for the help, your last day is XX/XX/XXXX

I have the same thing on my schedule. I hope I get to stay. Despite the minor annoyances, I really love working here.

If it still says that for the 4th-10th, odds are you don't work there anymore after the third.

December 21st that schedule hadn't been posted yet. By now it's long since been posted.

"No schedule details available in myTime for the above period" means in my experience that the schedule isn't done yet. If they're letting you go, as seasonal, they'll give you a letter either asking you to stay on or saying thanks for the help, your last day is XX/XX/XXXX
How far in advance will they give you the letter? So far I've got shifts scheduled until the 9th of January but I'd imagine they would hold off until after the 1st.

How far in advance will they give you the letter? So far I've got shifts scheduled until the 9th of January but I'd imagine they would hold off until after the 1st.

Depends on your store. It all depends on what time they're letting seasonals go.

Depends on your store. It all depends on what time they're letting seasonals go.
They've already let a few go from the flow team and a couple of permanent flow TM's are leaving in January.

My store posted my schedule for January 4-10 and I work only three days and they're all 4 hour shifts. I really hope I'm being kept. My end date is the 15th...

My store posted my schedule for January 4-10 and I work only three days and they're all 4 hour shifts. I really hope I'm being kept. My end date is the 15th...

Not sure what you mean by end date?

If they've told you your last day that means that's your last day....

If you meant that that's when you'd reach 90 days however then I highly doubt they're planning to let you go.

Not sure what you mean by end date?

If they've told you your last day that means that's your last day....

If you meant that that's when you'd reach 90 days however then I highly doubt they're planning to let you go.

My last day for my seasonal cashier job is Jan. 15 which is also when my 90 days is up. They said they will keep people who prove their worth though. I might just be getting less hours because they decided to keep a lot of people. I hope that's the case.

I guess that seems weird to me because we don't ever tell people when their seasonal job ends unless it's been decided that they aren't being kept.

They told all the seasonal members their last day during orientation. They said they were gonna keep about 10 of all the hires so I doubt we are all getting let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back