Archived Secret Camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can AP testify to their being no camera in the breakrooms? The reason i ask is we had someone steal someone's lunch, and when I asked aps to investigate he said he couldn't see in the breakroom

Can AP testify to their being no camera in the breakrooms? The reason i ask is we had someone steal someone's lunch, and when I asked aps to investigate he said he couldn't see in the breakroom

Be glad you're not at my store. Lunch stealing is a big problem here.

Da%20Bomb%20Ghost%20Pepper%20Hot%20Sauce_F02080001_LG.JPG

I looked through the closet at work today, if there's a camera in there it's really, really well hidden. Nothing coming out of the ceiling except for the sprinkler head. No cracks in the ceiling tiles. Walls are smooth, except for where the drywall anchors were ripped out when the shelving unit fell. That just strikes me as weird, not having a camera.

There is so much crap in our closet sometimes, all anybody could see would be hangers or clothes right up to every wall.

I always assume I am being watched at Spot and pretty much any store I am in. Years ago ( maybe 10 years or so ) I was backstocking found a video game system backstocked down the Hipa aisle. Which seemed odd...so I called Ap to the backroom ( she was a b...) She said did you tell anyone else about this . I said no. She then said well don't we put it there for a reason . I said ok...then she said we are watching it . I said ok. I didn't know....then she added well at least we know you aren't the guilty one. I thought well I could had told you that all along . Then , Last year I was pulling and found a "secret camera" down one of the backroom aisles.Once, Ispotted it I thought how the hell have I not noticed it before. I didn't freak out because I knew I had done nothing wrong. Iknew they had put it there for a reason. I just kept it to myself and never said anything to anyone . A couple weeks later it was gone.

Had cameras at Starbucks for a while when a barista was skimming the till, among other things.
She'd fix a drink 'wrong', call it out, say 'oops' before fixing the right one, then be seen drinking the mistake drink later (SBTL caught on when it was the same drink).

Always assume you are being watched.
The camera isn't there to check on if you are folding clothes correctly.
Tell that to our AP ETL when she is in a bad mood. She will have smart huddles that always explain how to fold clothes correctly or hang clothes correctly.

on top of cameras all around you, some stores (if there's high theft problems) even have undercovers sooooo yes you're always being watched....
Oh I love those. Its hilarious when one of ours thinks he is being discreet by wearing a school professors badge for a school 20 miles away. We know. Guests don't and thats important.

As for coverts and other cameras, Target can't hold a candle to an international airport. You want to talk about being watched constantly? Try working for an airline or as a ADAA passenger assistant for one of the big carriers. That's real fun.

No one honestly gives a f*** about someone elses lunch. Now the vending and the equipment is a different thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back