Archived SEL/GSTL - MyCheckout

Status
Not open for further replies.
at my store its free ship no min when placed through mycheckout
Damn I wish. Sometimes we lose the sale through mycheckout when they realize they have to pay shipping since “I could do the same thing at home” :eek:

Damn I wish. Sometimes we lose the sale through mycheckout when they realize they have to pay shipping since “I could do the same thing at home” :eek:

that's exactly why shipping is supposed to be free on myCheckout -- to save the sale for your store

you should have an ETL mySupport that

They're doing the myCheckout through the app for that and not trying to do it through the normal Spot app, right?

Reactions: Dog
Yeah I’m absolutely using the mycheckout app :eek: had no idea it was supposed to be free, I asked my GSTL and he said “unfortunately that’s just the way it is” but if that’s not “just the way it is” I think we will have a lot more success with mycheckout

Thank you guys. You’re always helping me out!

Yeah I’m absolutely using the mycheckout app :eek: had no idea it was supposed to be free, I asked my GSTL and he said “unfortunately that’s just the way it is” but if that’s not “just the way it is” I think we will have a lot more success with mycheckout
CSC/Mysupport it, or talk to your ETL GE. it is not "just the way it is".

if they don't believe you "oh I was in line at [nearby store] and I heard them tell a guest shipping was always free when they ordered it in store"

"I was in nearby store and I heard...." is my go to move for bringing up TBR stuff :)

CSC/Mysupport it, or talk to your ETL GE. it is not "just the way it is".

if they don't believe you "oh I was in line at [nearby store] and I heard them tell a guest shipping was always free when they ordered it in store"

"I was in nearby store and I heard...." is my go to move for bringing up TBR stuff :)
Thank you I can’t wait to try and get our Mycheckout sales back up

Thank you I can’t wait to try and get our Mycheckout sales back up
I have done free shipping on a non spot card with shipping under 25.00 twice. Try & see what happens. Watch for the guest reaction on free shipping:)

So yesterday I went to go try it and it was actually working! I told the guest to put her card in, she’s about to and then she says “oh can I use my team member discount?” I pressed back to see if there was a way to enter her TM# and the entire thing crashed and even after rebooting it it doesn’t load lmfao tried to use it today and every single one wasn’t working

So yesterday I went to go try it and it was actually working! I told the guest to put her card in, she’s about to and then she says “oh can I use my team member discount?” I pressed back to see if there was a way to enter her TM# and the entire thing crashed and even after rebooting it it doesn’t load lmfao tried to use it today and every single one wasn’t working
I have learned the very hard way— once the payment screen comes on DO NOT INTURRIPT OR IT WILL CRASH/FAIL.

FWIW ™ discount can be added I believe as a promo code.

I just double-checked w/ my STL..... she claims we STILL do not receive 100% of the sale. The Save the Sale concept is for Target as a whole. Her words, not mine. ( I'd hate to think she is spreading misinformation. :oops: )

Side bar: The last company I worked for took about 2 years to fully transition the process, finally allowing the order store to receive 100% credit for the sale.

THIS! How could the store placing the order possibly receive the sale if the item is coming out of someone else's inventory?

Has anyone figured out how to view my checkout reporting? I used to be able to view it under store reports but it’s gone :(

This thing is so scary. Have to check before every sale to make sure its connected. Had it take the money from the guest, but didn't go to the receipt screen. Thankfully a minute later it gave back the money in her bank.

@Hardlinesmaster thanks for replying. Can you verify that it’s an accurate reporting? Or when it updates? Ours always reads zero even when the team has placed orders the day before

Now every guest advocate is supposed to ask every guest if they found everything they were looking for and then call us over to save the sale. If I had plenty of people scheduled I might be able to do that but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back