MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I do all the overhead signing before the store opens. Mainly because I can't have the wave out on the floor after 8am and because I don't want to be bothered. Whatever I don't get up, I'll do it the next day. I fight the backroom to get the wave. Do Any of you use the ladder? Just curious.

Try to do it before store open, maybe give yourself 2 hours so you have a nice cushion.

Guests do no care that walking under the wave with someone leaning over the side struggleing with a huge sign is unsafe. I have put cones out, they are ignored. I have blocked off the small area I was working in with carts, they were pushed out of the way. Do not hope that they will go around, they will not.

I do all the overhead signing before the store opens. Mainly because I can't have the wave out on the floor after 8am and because I don't want to be bothered. Whatever I don't get up, I'll do it the next day. I fight the backroom to get the wave. Do Any of you use the ladder? Just curious.
I would never even try. Only one tall enough isn't safe for this kind of bending. I told then they could train me for the scissor lift if they wanted though.

Hahaha..... I agree using ladders makes the job more difficult then it is. Scissor lift? Yes! That would be amazing! Has anyone set back to collage yet?

Hahaha..... I agree using ladders makes the job more difficult then it is. Scissor lift? Yes! That would be amazing! Has anyone set back to collage yet?
PPTL said only PMT is cleared for the scissor lift.... :(

BTC in mini-seasonal or through C&D? C&D yes, mini-seasonal no. We could condense it down and set pieces, but Plano doesn't have enough time to squeeze it in this week if we wanted.

Mini seasonal. Just a heads up! Review the pogs first. The instructions for the bins don't tell you how many dividers go in each bin. So I checked how many facings go on each shelf that require a bin. Also, the signing can get a little complicated. If your ceiling grid is opposite of what's shown, your going to need extra hang hooks when you go up on the wave. I added extra so the sign can be in the middle of the box otherwise the hooks won't reach the ceiling.

Anybody know how to get the brightspot displays detatched from the security fixture?Does the electronics key have something to do with it? Still have them up, im almost at the point where i want to just cut the wire.

Did anybody receive BTC/BTS dual location stickers? My store didn't get any, I'm wondering if there's a pt# for it?

Also for electronics, how did you guys hang that cloth-like sign for beats?

Has anyone tried logging into SAP recently? I can't fully get in, to order. I log in like normal, I see my name on the right hand corner, and as soon as I click on ariba catalog, it boots me out and says, error contact administrator.

They come with all the bts adjacencies. But missing or ordering them is a global issue. Aka find an alternative... Maybe those old mpg red dots? Gold stars? Lolololol

Has anyone tried logging into SAP recently? I can't fully get in, to order. I log in like normal, I see my name on the right hand corner, and as soon as I click on ariba catalog, it boots me out and says, error contact administrator.

The Ariba Catalog has some crazy new security features. First it asked me personal questions like where I went to high school, where was a born, what was the name of my first pet, who is hotter Sam or Dean. Then it wanted an E-mail address. After that it needed a phone number that can get SMS messages. All so I can order stuff that will all end up on back order.

The Ariba Catalog has some crazy new security features. First it asked me personal questions like where I went to high school, where was a born, what was the name of my first pet, who is hotter Sam or Dean. Then it wanted an E-mail address. After that it needed a phone number that can get SMS messages. All so I can order stuff that will all end up on back order.
So my pmt had this issue. I sat down to order for the first time yesterday (or start a cart add it happened) and had no problems....

...Haven't checked the dual loc stickers. I'm behind again. These pallets of signing, two mostly baby furniture. Pmt is missing the tablet or laptop display due to be set by tomorrow...dtl visit to check btc this evening or tomorrow morning. Signing isn't done. Oopsie.

I tried logging in SAP again today and I couldn't get in. So my HR sent a my support. @Signkitty I haven't had that security question come up yet, but if I had a choice I would pick dean, he's more my type. I'm almost done building displays. I have to catch up on the soft lines signing. It's kinda weird that I got an extra crib the Claremont. I don't have the space and it's not on the planogram.... I'm having trouble figuring out where the NIT license shop goes. It does not explain it on the adjacency so, I'm winging it. I also have ordered crib mattress pads a year ago and they still haven't come in. I'm missing two. Is anyone else missing them?....The dual location stickers? Yeah, I saw them on my etl's box just hanging out.

I am having the same problem with SAP. It won't let me fully log in. I MySupported it.

And I swear the answer was .... MySupport the problem!

That's a first.

I read on the transition manual for NIT, all the displays are to be assembled by the PMT and the presentation team..... Lucky basterds! Their lucky I already assembled them all!... They won't get away with it next time!

I saw that too, when it comes to extra work I am suddenly a member of the presentation team. The rest of the time the TL says "my team" leaving me out in the cold.
This is how I'm feeling after moving over. When they need Plano or pricing help I'm expected to help the team, but when she bought the team coffee cause it was bts week I didn't get shit.

Threw her under the bus last week. I've given you one or two signing shifts to help the team every week since I started abd the list of unfinished details keeps growing. Overheads for btc weren't going up till Monday...stl took care of that. But I suck at overheads, took me all day for the stupid things....Not sure I'm cut out for this based on the given time to set overheads.

Back