MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

I don't know, I don't have much experience ordering in SAP but my signing TM thought that orders over a certain dollar amount had to go up for approval before they could be fulfilled. I don't know though!

I don't know, I don't have much experience ordering in SAP but my signing TM thought that orders over a certain dollar amount had to go up for approval before they could be fulfilled. I don't know though!

Might be store-by-store? Don't know. If it's really expensive for one item, I'll ask. It depends on the situation, but most of the time I order whatever I/store needs, no questions asked.

same here we just order what we need. once in awhile ill get an email asking if we really needed all that stuff but i dont order things just for the heck of it.. do any other stores have to use the plastic sticky dividers everywhere?

Those fn sticky things are all over market. Market just went thru a huge reset, everything moved. When I was pushing truck my product was on the end of the shelf, 2 facings. Of course 2 wouldn't fit. I had to pull up all sticky separaters starting from the left, to get enough room on the far right. I had to fix 1 this morning. Hate them!!!

Ok MAYBE they are a necessary evil. Product is kept together neatly BUT they need to be put on straight and fit the number of facings!

Last edited:
same here we just order what we need. once in awhile ill get an email asking if we really needed all that stuff but i dont order things just for the heck of it.. do any other stores have to use the plastic sticky dividers everywhere?
I love the sticky dividers! They make it easier to maintain the zone and for flow to not overstock!(Sorry if I'm the only one!) :p

So does anyone know the correct name for the overhead panels in market and paper? The transition has changed a few aisles and I need to order more

Can anyone tell me the order/product number for (please):

4x11 white
4x11 sign headers (tpc/sale/empl etc..)
bts dual loc stickers
those white "shop with confidence" headers

And can someone tell me if it's possible to order something from SAP and have it addressed to you so that the receiving tms would know that it's for you? Thanks for any help!

I would also love to know the # for the 4x11 white paper. I put in a mysupport request asking (because searching by description yielded nothing) and they sent me a bunch of tv wall ISM #s. Idiots.

Last edited:
The part number for 4 x 11 paper is 4404155 and the part number for the toppers is 4304156 . As far as I know tjere is no way to get things addressed to you. I sometimes have things I ordered come in addressed to me and sometimes not. I would ask your receiver to put things that come in aside on a tub for you. And then you distribute it to everyone else.

Last edited:
The part number for 4 x 11 paper is 4404155 and the part number for the toppers is 4304156 . As far as I know tjere is no way to get things addressed to you. I sometimes have things I ordered come in addressed to me and sometimes not. I would ask your receiver to put things that come in aside on a tub for you. And then you distribute it to everyone else.

@Shirohime, talk to your receiver like @ZombieGurl said. My receiver holds everything that comes in in one spot. I get first dibs on looking through everything before it gets distributed (sometimes I will distribute it for them if I have time/going that way) unless it's already addressed to someone else by the name on the address label or reading the packing slip. Most of the stuff that comes in is either for the SFT, me, the vendors, or entertainment.

I am at the point where I can tell if it's for me by seeing the stickers on the box. Do be warned that there is plenty of stuff that I've ordered that I am still waiting on delivery for. This is where keeping a copy of your orders allows you to go back and mysupport it.

Places to look for Stuff

1. Receiving
2. Guest service/TMSC - if stuff comes in through the front doors, there may be a spot up front where they hold items that they sign for up front - find out. This is a major one - found missing stuff here that wasn't communicated to me.
3. Store Mail - get with your HR on this - signing stuff comes in this sometimes (with the POGs/weekly ad signs - usually Wednesday and Fridays).
4. Your weekly signing pallets.
5. Your mailbox (I hope you have one).
6. Your PTL's desk/office/mailbox.
7. Your ETL and STL's desk/office/mailbox (sometimes addressed to them but supposed to go to you).
8. The training room (very rarely).
9. Fixture room (haha...it rarely gets put in there unless someone takes it upon themselves to dump it in there).

Hope this helps!

@Shirohime, talk to your receiver like @ZombieGurl said. My receiver holds everything that comes in in one spot. I get first dibs on looking through everything before it gets distributed (sometimes I will distribute it for them if I have time/going that way) unless it's already addressed to someone else by the name on the address label or reading the packing slip. Most of the stuff that comes in is either for the SFT, me, the vendors, or entertainment.

I am at the point where I can tell if it's for me by seeing the stickers on the box. Do be warned that there is plenty of stuff that I've ordered that I am still waiting on delivery for. This is where keeping a copy of your orders allows you to go back and mysupport it.

Places to look for Stuff

1. Receiving
2. Guest service/TMSC - if stuff comes in through the front doors, there may be a spot up front where they hold items that they sign for up front - find out. This is a major one - found missing stuff here that wasn't communicated to me.
3. Store Mail - get with your HR on this - signing stuff comes in this sometimes (with the POGs/weekly ad signs - usually Wednesday and Fridays).
4. Your weekly signing pallets.
5. Your mailbox (I hope you have one).
6. Your PTL's desk/office/mailbox.
7. Your ETL and STL's desk/office/mailbox (sometimes addressed to them but supposed to go to you).
8. The training room (very rarely).
9. Fixture room (haha...it rarely gets put in there unless someone takes it upon themselves to dump it in there).

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! Yeah, I'm gonna try some stuff and see if any of it works. In the meantime, I'll tell the receiving about keeping my boxes aside. The thing is, I have limited time so I'm not at the store everyday. I'll see what can be done. I was asking cause I really wanted to keep track of what I ordered. Right now, I am missing one batch (10 sp cardstock packs). You just gave me ideas where I can look. Thank you very much!!

Thank you very much!! I just ordered that this week but both numbers are for the 4x11 paper. I still have to find the one for the toppers. =)

i will look again tomorrow but the topper number i gave you was right off the topper itself i went to electronics and copied it down lol

Thank you very much!! I just ordered that this week but both numbers are for the 4x11 paper. I still have to find the one for the toppers. =)

I looked too and the toppers are 4304156

I looked too and the toppers are 4304156
The last time I checked the toppers were unavailable on sap... At my store they just cut the other ones

everything i order comes in with my name on it. the only things that don't are things that come in on the non-retail pallet, and there is a packslip for those

Just got done early-setting the mini-seasonal college stuff, and done with the BTS for the most part it seems, and a word of advice: you may need appx the area of a football field to set up the huge megaphone ISM for BTCollege that hangs from the ceiling because that thing is a monster. It is so huge, I am 6'2" and could stand up comfortably inside it when set on its wide end. It also gets dusty really fast, so have a cloth or something to wipe it down before setting it up :-3

Also for BTC, there is a tear-off checklist ISM that goes up where sidecaps would normally, and it comes with a bolt and nut that is HELLA hard to twist on with just fingers. I forget the size, but take one of the nuts to your SFT and see if he has a socket to use that will fit it, and use a flathead screw driver for the bolt, to tighten them better. I didn't bother with the thick plastic washer because the tear-off-paper and board it affixes to was already rather thick and the washer would have only made matters worse.

When I was a kid I listened to the various-artists soundtracks for the Ninja Turtles live action films, and the chorus (not the lyrics) from one of the songs from the 2nd movie always gets stuck in my head during overnighters to reset BTS:

Also, from what I hear from a nearby store and word from the SFT about his other SFT pals, is that a lot of stores are scrambling for gondola parts at the last minute, so it's not just you who is short some =)

Two TVs from our wall were MIR'd and the Merch update says to put 3ft EC headers in their place.. but does not explain how, since the sections are 4ft and the black bars the TVs rest on aren't exactly the right kind of hardware.. any ideas?

Random question, but what is the part number for a basic 4 foot label holder, for hardlines? is it FX0001 or something different? I was having a really hard time figuring it out in SAP.

FX4500 or FX0007. One is the old part number, the other is the new one.
order fx0007sou, it takes less time for delivery. otherwise you could end of waiting 90days for a box to show up.

anyone have a good label holder for chip shelves? I found an actual frito lay chip shelf label holder but holy hell snapping it on. at least now they wont fall off anymore. I do however need to know what label holder everyone uses in the white channel in trail mix. Same as Cheese? they suck! always ont eh floor.

Random question, but what is the part number for a basic 4 foot label holder, for hardlines? is it FX0001 or something different? I was having a really hard time figuring it out in SAP.

FX4500 or FX0007. One is the old part number, the other is the new one.
order fx0007sou, it takes less time for delivery. otherwise you could end of waiting 90days for a box to show up.

Thanks for the tip! I ordered a bunch recently (probably 3-4 weeks ago) and still haven't gotten them! :mad:

Back