MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

@Signkitty more tape :oops: ooooorrrrrrrr if u got the new one..... I think I do, so in theory everyone else in the world should, you could put it up. :)

Even if I got the new one, he still have friends with the same issues. I was told the tape was a no go (no clue why) which is why I am here asking about it.

So to sum up:

I will gladly put up any new signs on monday but it is not just the one falling over.

Tape as shown in the second example is for some reason not a reasonable fix.

I am a sad kitty who is just looking for advice.

by thin ones do you mean the temporary ones that usually go with xhilaration or holiday sets? The permanent ones that they send are always thicker, and the thin ones are just supposed to slide in front of those (it's a pain in the ass to do this by yourself), but they hold up when done right

When we first got the runways and stuff we got the thick permanent ones. However a month later or so we got new thin ones to replace them due to color issues.

When we first got the runways and stuff we got the thick permanent ones. However a month later or so we got new thin ones to replace them due to color issues.
yea the thin ones were just supposed to go over top of the thicker ones in the same channel, it's a tight fit but it works. This weeks supply pallet included the 2016 versions of the permanent ones so maybe it will be alright for you now

The new ones are a lot thicker. There will be only one sign in the channel this time. Two infront and two in back. So the two that you have ( the white and the yellow merona) will toss. Then you will be a happy kitty.

yea the thin ones were just supposed to go over top of the thicker ones in the same channel, it's a tight fit but it works. This weeks supply pallet included the 2016 versions of the permanent ones so maybe it will be alright for you now
Is this the giant Feb box I got in? Can't wait to swap those out. I swear there's New wall graphics coming too...

We sent you the non-punched water backer paper for swim pogs again. We couldn't figure it out last time and apparently this time either. Sorry for the inconvenience.
-backer paper production

And it's really thick. :eek:

We had to pre-stab each hole today to get the fastbacks through.

We sent you the non-punched water backer paper for swim pogs again. We couldn't figure it out last time and apparently this time either. Sorry for the inconvenience.
-backer paper production

Not too much of an inconvenience. Just take a piece of punched backer and place over it with canoe clips. Use that to find the holes, punch them all through and remove the sheet and move on to the next section. Wasn't sure if this had been shared before. Sorry if it has.

Not too much of an inconvenience. Just take a piece of punched backer and place over it with canoe clips. Use that to find the holes, punch them all through and remove the sheet and move on to the next section. Wasn't sure if this had been shared before. Sorry if it has.
Nope! I was gonna say it! Lol
@signingminion i already told them to get the batches up in the at pulled first! Lol :D@signingminion Im always in early "thank you pog TL!"
I'm not going to post my schedule or hours or signing space.... But all 3 I cannot & should not complain about :):D
Now other depts and HQ.... :eek: Dems I gots words for!

wish they would put my pallets up in steel like that, but if they arrive late in the week I just find them crunched into the fixtureroom entrance, giving all the lazy babies a reason not to put stuff away for a few days :(

wish they would put my pallets up in steel like that, but if they arrive late in the week I just find them crunched into the fixtureroom entrance, giving all the lazy babies a reason not to put stuff away for a few days :(
They shove them in my trailer so that I can't get past the pallet, then bitch I didn't get it sorted for the team....

And we have one wav. I don't mind coming in at 4am, but the fact that they won't share it unless they can't use it on a truck day is ridiculous. Especially for big visits to audit signing like the plaid thing...would have enjoyed explaining why it wasn't done. Old etl-log would have supported me. New etl-log and flowtl and instocks tl don't give a crap.

I did all of ours today. I gave the ad set team the endcap headers to change out while they were doing the ad. I ran out of sidecap signs but had more then enough of all the other ones. Although I only had them change out the EMPL ones and if they had sale or ISM I didn't put them behind. We were so backed up on other things so I just had them do what was needed. I had to make room in our fixture room for the extras. @Inigma

These are the things I do when I'm LOD. Lol. Saves my signing TM a lot of time though!

Back