MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

If a Trend Run is facing a main aisle, it is always set Standard. This goes for any run that the entire length of the planogram faces an aisle.
@incredulu
ASANTS
My store sets reverse when applicable and so does Jenna's. The only thing I have truly not had set in reverse & I suspect this is possibly ASANTS is BACK WALLS, ENTERTAINMENT ( cuz u know the reverse side is either crunched up or non existent) and COSMETICS.

So really all I have to say.... IF YOU CANT READ THE DIRECTIONS THAT CAME WITH THAT &$@;)$: SHIPPER don't put it together. There are STEP BY STEP directions for a reason. KEEP YOUR FURRY PAWS OFF!!!!
Ok I'm done venting :eek::eek::mad::D

So really all I have to say.... IF YOU CANT READ THE DIRECTIONS THAT CAME WITH THAT &$@;)$: SHIPPER don't put it together. There are STEP BY STEP directions for a reason. KEEP YOUR FURRY PAWS OFF!!!!
Ok I'm done venting :eek::eek::mad::D

No one at my store reads directions, it's job security for me! Plus I always seem to magically be able to fix everything like a signkittyunicornfullofmagic.

I didnt get an OH for L&P. I checked the visual guide and none was shown. ?

Anyone else missing the brackets for the Pillow Fort Teepee?
Had to have it up, so I rigged it, but it took twice as long, and especially since those were the worse written instructions I have ever seen.

Hello guys, new here. Very excited to join this chat room.
Concerning mini I had the same issue and it was because the wall isn't calling for backer paper. I put some anyways because I thought it would look nicer. Shhh, I stole it from the Easter core spln

@Snarf
Well yeah, but there isn't enough for the main aisles either. We end up putting 1 sheet of paper down most of the aisles and 1 for the back wall.
And to be honest, we do that around a lot of the store. Putting up backer or headers. And I have noticed that a bunch of the stores around me do the same thing. We put up brown wood grain headers or grey or what ever the area calls for even in aisles that it does not call for it just to make it uniform & pretty and again, I have noticed that the stores close by do the same thing. Just makes for a better presentation.
As far as mini goes: there seems to be a general "eh they don't REALLY need the backer paper we put on the pog so we won't send it" and "oh the seasonal sets for only 4 months let's not send everything they need.... " SMH. I won't even get into the missing instructions and nonsupport.
And welcome... :):Do_O:cool:

So.... Has anyone dug into the new signing stuff for BBBG? And OMG there's a ton of it!!!!
Question 2, has anyone ever had to contact nonsupport about SAP and not receiving something they ordered? Idk how to check sap to see what HAS been delivered- those are too many minutes of my life I will NEVER get back.
On my order page it is long since I should have received. Like 2 mo ago. But yeah.... Not got. And I have not received an email saying it was back ordered. :eek::(
Thanks for ur help!

I have and it was a pain having to go back and forth explaining what I was missing. The end result was them telling me to reorder what I was missing since it got damaged during delivery. If you don't see it in your backorders or its well past the expected delivery date more than likely it got shipped to a different store. I can't tell you how many times I've received ordered signing from a store that is one digit off from my store's number.
I'd still mysupport if it's something your tl or stl is bothering you about.

I actually had a guest come back and complain his didn't come with the plastic brackets for the flag post on top of the teepee

Ugh. Didn't get a l&p overhead either...no chance to look into it yet. Maybe tomorrow. Two overnights and I've only got the walls and stanchion left to build.

We stole Easter backer from the core box to set inline. Only two sheets left...so none for backwall. Lindt vendor dropped off a gold bunny overhead.

Only one mysupport open after two weeks...the bins for the transition tub. "Can you send a picture" ugh.

I don't know if this is helpful but my POG TL mysupported the lack of mini backer and escalated it, they said it was a known issue, and they sent us a box of backer paper 2 days later.

Also according to the L&P manual there isn't a main overhead, just the stacked chair overhead signs. At least at my store.

Follow up from non-support is the transition carry is ordered overseas. No chance for bins alone. Boo.

Glad I picked up enough bins from the dollar store.

@Snarf
Well yeah, but there isn't enough for the main aisles either. We end up putting 1 sheet of paper down most of the aisles and 1 for the back wall.
And to be honest, we do that around a lot of the store. Putting up backer or headers. And I have noticed that a bunch of the stores around me do the same thing. We put up brown wood grain headers or grey or what ever the area calls for even in aisles that it does not call for it just to make it uniform & pretty and again, I have noticed that the stores close by do the same thing. Just makes for a better presentation.
As far as mini goes: there seems to be a general "eh they don't REALLY need the backer paper we put on the pog so we won't send it" and "oh the seasonal sets for only 4 months let's not send everything they need.... " SMH. I won't even get into the missing instructions and nonsupport.
And welcome... :):Do_O:cool:

I was more of the "Eh they don't really need all this Grass when that Valentine's Day Backer Paper could double for Easter paper do they?"

So.... Has anyone dug into the new signing stuff for BBBG? And OMG there's a ton of it!!!!
Question 2, has anyone ever had to contact nonsupport about SAP and not receiving something they ordered? Idk how to check sap to see what HAS been delivered- those are too many minutes of my life I will NEVER get back.
On my order page it is long since I should have received. Like 2 mo ago. But yeah.... Not got. And I have not received an email saying it was back ordered. :eek::(
Thanks for ur help!

I am new to Signing, what is this acronym.

Back