MEGATHREAD Signing Tips, Tricks and Quips (along with howls of despair)

It will add your pretie locations to the pick label of the carton, so when the merch. comes off the truck, it can easily be sorted, stage, and pushed w/o using a zebra. This is mainly used in upcoming transitions, search for pre-tie schedule on workbench on when and which dept should be pretied. Usually you want to do this 2 weeks in advance.

Pre-tying will not automatically tie your POG, you still have to do it manually the day it sets. DO NOT tie it earlier than the day it sets! Only pre-tie.

What happens if a pog is tied early then set date??

@SigningLady

Can you ask your hubby or your connections on why salesplanners have schematics in reverse??? I did chemicals and all were like that, but did notice this for awhile now.

I'm going to go ahead and guess whoever is in charge of creating them somehow has their default set to right-to-left instead of left-to-right. At least on an endcap that is an easy fix; inline like that could be tricky. Lol

It will add your pretie locations to the pick label of the carton, so when the merch. comes off the truck, it can easily be sorted, stage, and pushed w/o using a zebra. This is mainly used in upcoming transitions, search for pre-tie schedule on workbench on when and which dept should be pretied. Usually you want to do this 2 weeks in advance.

Pre-tying will not automatically tie your POG, you still have to do it manually the day it sets. DO NOT tie it earlier than the day it sets! Only pre-tie.
Oh, is THAT why it always says 0 on floor when we're forced to set early?

So, is it just me or is the damn GoKart an unneeded hassle. No training on how to use it. I got no info on how to get rid of all my composing orders, though all my orders from the last year all say composing. Do I have to clear them all? And I've got one order in there that has no items, is $0, says "Transient," and won't delete.

Why do they make everything so damn difficult? It's like it's the opposite of the real world where progress makes things more iser friendly. This seems as complicated as possible. Why not just go ahead and make it in Cyrillic?

Yeah, I didn't attach my stars together. I couldn't envision it making much difference, so I left it.

I attached mine, mainly because I followed the recommended placements and I think a few of them kind of needed to be attached to end up in the right spot and I didn't feel like moving the clip on the ceiling again.

I think the main thing it did though was keep the "front" of the flat stars (the side with the sticky star on it) facing forward. But yeah, probably not a big deal to just skip it, especially if your placements look ok.

I attached mine, mainly because I followed the recommended placements and I think a few of them kind of needed to be attached to end up in the right spot and I didn't feel like moving the clip on the ceiling again.

I think the main thing it did though was keep the "front" of the flat stars (the side with the sticky star on it) facing forward. But yeah, probably not a big deal to just skip it, especially if your placements look ok.

> implying that anyone is actually going to audit the placements

> implying that anyone is actually going to audit the placements

Oh no, I just meant it could easily start looking like crap if they aren't spaced well. So as long as it looks ok, I doubt anyone would care.

Hell, even if it didn't look good, it seems that half of the TLs don't even notice.

Oh no, I just meant it could easily start looking like crap if they aren't spaced well. So as long as it looks ok, I doubt anyone would care.

Hell, even if it didn't look good, it seems that half of the TLs don't even notice.

My store never received the 4th of July popsicle. Through numerous DTL visits, we got no complaints about it.

So, is it just me or is the damn GoKart an unneeded hassle. No training on how to use it. I got no info on how to get rid of all my composing orders, though all my orders from the last year all say composing. Do I have to clear them all? And I've got one order in there that has no items, is $0, says "Transient," and won't delete.

Why do they make everything so damn difficult? It's like it's the opposite of the real world where progress makes things more iser friendly. This seems as complicated as possible. Why not just go ahead and make it in Cyrillic?

AFAIK you will have delete each of those orders that say composing. That is what I did. Totally agree, it is not user-friendly!

I'm going to go ahead and guess whoever is in charge of creating them somehow has their default set to right-to-left instead of left-to-right. At least on an endcap that is an easy fix; inline like that could be tricky. Lol

It sucks because when you try to train a DBO to set salesplanners correctly then have to explain how this is incorrectly shown and how to easily fix it...

On another note, Target should start setting weight limits on corrugate sidecaps. I just set a 50 pound Playdoh sidecap.. like fuck off Target.

I do notice it looks better attaching the stars. Instead of just dangling spinning stars, it creates a nice, straight wavy look. Most people probably don't care, but I take pride on my overheads xD

I want to agree with you, but when the SD is committed to giving me 0 hours except for this week. I can't care more than the people who control my hours.

I want to agree with you, but when the SD is committed to giving me 0 hours except for this week. I can't care more than the people who control my hours.
I got 0 hours for signing. Just gm hours, but I just did my normal thing; overheads, headers, all the bts/btc..because who else is going to do it?🤷🏻‍♀️

I got 0 hours for signing. Just gm hours, but I just did my normal thing; overheads, headers, all the bts/btc..because who else is going to do it?🤷🏻‍♀️

When I'm scheduled gm hours, it's for a specific job. Like push pharmacy. Aren't you?

So glad that one is gone... our's looked like it went to war and came back; and it even STUCK to the floor.

So glad that one is gone... our's looked like it went to war and came back; and it even STUCK to the floor.

mine didn't neatly fit under the table so i kind of had to roughly force it under there lol. it wasn't looking great even when it was new as a result.

Back